Epilogue

Ash and Alice have settled into a joyful life in the Rota Kingdom, surrounded by friends and family. They celebrated their love with a grand wedding, inviting everyone to share in their happiness.

In a serene moment, Ash holds Alice's hand, offering encouragement as she lies on a bed in pain. Tox, the trusted doctor and friend, assists with the childbirth. After a challenging but rewarding process, the cries of their newborn twins fill the room.

Tox announces with a smile, "Congratulations, both of you. You now have twins."

Overjoyed, Ash leans in to kiss Alice, who smiles through her exhaustion. "Twins... that's even better," he exclaims.

Alice shares in the sentiment, greeting their newborns with love, "Yeah... welcome to the world, Sarah and Chase."

Prior to the birth, when Alice was seven months pregnant, Ash had gathered all their siblings and their queen, his mother, to decide on names for the impending arrival. They had agreed on Chase if it was a boy and Sarah if it was a girl. Much to their surprise and delight, they were blessed with twins.

Their family and friends gather around to marvel at the new additions. Minami expresses her admiration, "They're so cute."

Eve, one of Alice's siblings, acknowledges Alice's strength, saying, "You went through it so bravely, Alice. I'm sure you understand how it feels, or you will soon." Eve, herself, is five months pregnant, sharing her life with Gary, who is her partner in love and parenthood. The other Ketchum and Mache family members have also found their life partners, each building their own happily ever after.

In the Ketchum family, romantic bonds have blossomed over time. Mark finds love with Serena, and their relationship strengthens after Ash forgives Serena for her past remarks. Trenor, much like Serena, found a special connection with Dawn. Minami's heart was captured by Terry, who holds the esteemed position of Vice Chief in the International Police. Golly, despite her life as an assassin, couldn't resist the allure of love when she met Paul, Ash's rival.

Insey discovered a shared passion for Bug Type Pokémon with Tracy, bringing them closer together. Gladion, on the other hand, found love with Emily, Cynthia's second daughter. Their bond deepened during their time in Alola. Lillie's surprising match was with N, despite their stark differences in the past. Over time, they grew closer and found harmony in their love, Bryce also finds his love with Carmine as they used to be classmates.

In the Mache family, Eve and Gary, both accomplished Professors, built their relationship on mutual support. Gary helped Eve overcome her stage fright when presenting her research projects to other Professors. Flora, on the other hand, fell in love with Drandon, one of Ash's Elite 4 members, and his student.

Among the Sevestar Gym Leaders, Nate and Elline found love through their respective creative professions—Nate as a novelist and Elline as an actress. Max and Bonnie's deep friendship evolved into love as they traveled alongside Ash in the past. Reisa and David formed an unusual yet endearing bond—Reisa's love for performing met David's passion for invention, particularly his rainbow-colored ring.

Luke, the son of Steven Stone, discovered love with Helen, Serena's sister and a talented chef. Their shared journey in Hoenn brought them together. East and Lucine's shared love for flying united them, creating a unique and enduring bond. Tox, Dawn's sister, saved Verity's life in a moment of danger, forging a powerful connection between them. Finally, Daniel and Anabel, both gifted Psychics, fell in love at first sight, solidifying their partnership.

As the families gaze at the newborns, Delia remarks, "Well, that's quite unusual. Chase has your face, Ash, but he sports white hair like Alice's."

Valerie chimes in, "And Sarah, Alice's face, but with your hair color, Ash. Their hair colors seem to have taken a different turn."