Chapter 61

Upon their arrival at Sevestar Island, Ash and his companions discover Elline and David deeply engrossed in their training sessions. Elline is seen practicing alongside her team, which includes Lanturn, Electivire, Alolan Golem, Ampharos, Rotom, Electrode, and the Regieleki gifted by Arceus. Meanwhile, David is working hard with Excadrill, Scizor, Steelix, Aegislash, Probopass, Alolan Dugtrio, and the Jirachi also bestowed by Arceus.

Ash comments with a smile, "Looks like you're making great progress."

Elline and David return the smiles, but Elline responds, "It's still not enough. I need to push myself even harder if I want to become even stronger."

May, Ash's Hoenn travel companion, appears a bit puzzled by the presence of these two newcomers. Ash then introduces them, saying, "Oh, you two haven't met yet. May, allow me to introduce you to my cousins, Elline and David. Elline, David, this is May, my Hoenn travel companion."

David extends a friendly greeting, saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I've heard of you, the Hoenn Princess."

May reciprocates, saying, "Likewise, it's nice to meet you both, although I must admit, I was surprised to learn that Ash has cousins."

Alice, Ash's other companion, chimes in with curiosity, asking, "So, Elline, how is your gym coming along?"

Elline responds, "Well, the town is nearly complete, and it's a good thing Reisa helped me with the design. Elmososha Town is starting to resemble an upgraded version of Mauville City."

Ash chuckles and says, "That's great news, Elline. And what about your plans, David?"

David responds with enthusiasm, "I'm actually planning to set up an amusement park in Rotaeel City. Every region needs an amusement park, right?"

Alice nods in agreement, saying, "An amusement park does sound intriguing."

Ash adds, "I can't wait to find more Electric and Steel Type Pokémon for our teams. Pikachu might be my strongest Electric Type, but I want to diversify."

Alice joins in, "And don't forget, your Pokémon are my Pokémon too. We'll train them together."

With a smile at his girlfriend, Ash affirms, "Of course, I won't forget that."

May, still curious, asks, "Wait, you two share your Pokémon?"

Ash explains, "Yes, we do. After all, Alice is going to be the Sevestar Champion once the region is complete. As a current World Champion, I have limited time to manage a region. That's why I've asked Lillie, Iris, and Wallace to help manage the businesses in Alola, Unova, and Hoenn."

May expresses her surprise, saying, "Seriously? You've forgiven Lillie and Iris too?"

Ash responds with a slight frown, "Yeah, but the same doesn't apply to everyone."

Their conversation is suddenly interrupted by a call from Pokestar Studios. Ash's eyes widen in surprise as he answers the call and nods. Max asks, "Is that call from the International Police?"

Alice corrects him, "No, it seems to be from Pokestar Studios."

May, puzzled, questions, "Pokestar Studios? The famous movie studio in Unova? Why would they be calling you?"

Golly chimes in, "If you didn't know, both Ash and Alice are renowned actors. Have you seen their latest movie, 'The Thunder Girl'?"

May recalls, "I watched that movie! It was a fantastic superhero film about a girl using electric powers to save the world. Wait, you two were in it?"