Chapter 58

A few days after their peaceful night on the plane, Ash and Alice safely land in the Sevestar Region. They both acknowledge the restful sleep they had enjoyed and look forward to their planned visit to Pokestar Studios. But before they dive into their adventures there, they decide to explore the Unova Region in search of new Electric-type Pokémon to add to their team.

Their first successful capture is a Blitzle, found on Route 3. With dedication and training, it evolves into a magnificent Zebstrika. Continuing their journey, they venture to Route 6 and encounter an Emolga, which soon becomes a lively member of their team. The exploration doesn't stop there. In the mysterious Chargestone Cave, they encounter both a Tynamo and a Klink, both of which evolve into the formidable Eelektross.

As they draw close to Chargestone Cave's entrance, their path leads them to the Guidance Chamber near the Mistralton Cave. Deep within the cave, they come face to face with Cobalion, the Legendary Pokémon. Cobalion, having heard of their deeds from Keldeo and Virizion, recognizes the trustworthiness in Ash and Alice. Touched by their dedication to the Pokémon world, Cobalion decides to join their team, becoming their steadfast companion.

As Ash and Alice head toward Pokestar Studios on their ship, the tranquil journey takes an unexpected turn as they find themselves caught in another powerful storm. Alice groans in frustration, "Again with the storm? What's happening here?"

The sound of thunder rumbles ominously, and Ash's eyes widen in realization. "Wait... this time, it's a Wildbolt Storm. That means instead of Tornadus, whom we recently captured..."

In a dramatic display of power, Thundurus materializes before them, crackling with electric energy. Alice gasps, her voice trembling, "Thundurus..."

It becomes apparent that Thundurus had already sensed Tornadus's capture and was lying in wait for Ash and Alice. The ship quakes as lightning threatens to disrupt its power. With determination in his eyes, Ash seizes the opportunity and captures Thundurus before the lightning can wreak havoc on the vessel.

Alice shakes her head in disbelief. "Meeting Tornadus on the plane and Thundurus at sea... Is Landorus going to appear on land and bring forth a Sandsear Storm next?"

Ash nods, acknowledging the possibility. "And let's not forget about the fourth one, Enamorus, the Love Hate Pokémon. Although, I don't think we'll encounter Enamorus just yet. I've only met her once back in the Hisui Region."

Zebstrika: Ability: Motor Drive. Moves: Thrash, Ion Deluge, Shock Wave, Wild Charge, Agility, Pursuit.

Emolga: Ability: Motor Drive. Moves: Encore, Electro Ball, Shock Wave, Volt Switch, Agility, Acrobatics.

Klinklang: Ability: Minus. Moves: Bind, Magnetic Flux, Trick Room, Gear Grind, Gear Up, Shift Gear.

Eelektross: Ability: Levitate. Moves: Crush Claw, Ion Deluge, Supercell Slam, Zap Cannon, Acid Spray, Crunch.

Cobalion: Ability: Justified. Moves: Work Up, Quick Guard, Sacred Sword, Zen Headbutt, Iron Head, Metal Burst.

Thundurus : Ability: Prankster (Incarnate)/Volt Absorb (Therian). Moves: Power Shift, Charge, Thunder, Wildbolt Storm, Hammer Arm, Sky Drop.

As they explore the bustling streets near Pokestar Studios, Alice's eyes are drawn to the myriad of props, sets, and film equipment. She can't help but be entranced by the behind-the-scenes world of movie-making. "Look at all of this, Ash... it feels like a dream to witness what goes on behind the scenes in person."