Ending 2

Gasp!

E/c eyes shot wide open and a bright light immediately greeted the girl whose chest heavily fell and rose.

"Where...?" Y/n uttered with a hoarse voice.

Thump!

The girl paused before shifting her eyes to the side where the door was. Standing there was Izana, his facial expression to that of someone stunned as he stared at her awake form.

"Izana...?" Y/n muttered as she moved to sit up. 

However, she stopped upon feeling a tremendous pain strike her, face scrunching up as she slightly hissed. Seeing that, Izana quickly moved over and pressed a button while using his free hand to grasp Y/n's hand.

"Don't move! Your body hasn't recovered from the fall and you might open some of your wounds." Izana spoke in a slightly nervous tone.

"Okay..." Y/n slowly nodded.

"I'm alive, huh...Did I win? What happened to Mukon? What about the others? Mikey? Michi? Tanaka?" She questioned.

"The others are fine. After you were rushed to the hospital, the gangs disbanded, mostly since both leaders were out of commission. Luckily, you survived, although there were a few instances where your heart did stop beating." Izana explained.

"And Mukon was pronounced dead upon his arrival to the hospital. You don't have to worry about him anymore. Just worry about yourself." He continued, the grip on her hand slightly tightening.

"Ah...That's good. I'm glad everyone's fine. And Mukon...I hate him. I'm glad that he's dead. If I had the chance to undo this, I wouldn't. I don't feel regretful." Y/n spoke, eyes slightly narrowing as she pursed her lips.

"Don't say things like that, Y/n." Izana said, staring her straight in the eyes.

"You're human. Whether Mukon was a bad person or not, you having contributed to another human's death is not something simple. It makes sense that you'd feel remorse or horror. Don't dismiss your feelings just because you feel as if it was the only way. You have blood on your hands and should feel, just like anyone else, burdened by it." He continued.

Y/n's lip trembled and so did her body as she slowly brought a hand to her mouth.

"Why do I feel bad? It's not the first time...Mukon deserved it for what he's done, but here I am feeling guilty...His death only stained my hands even more. I'm a murderer." Y/n muttered.

"Y/n-" Izana started.

"Just kidding!" Y/n said as she looked at Izana.

"Huh?" Izana paused, eyes slightly widening in surprise by her shift in attitude.

"What I did isn't something I'm proud of, but it's fine. I'm fine. I can deal with it because you and everyone else are safe. There's no need to worry about me. Everything I did was my choice and I'm hurt because of myself. You can go if you want, Izana. I can take care of myself." Y/n smiled.

"..."

Suddenly, Izana wrapped his arms around the girl, his head now against hers as he stared down.

"Huh?" Y/n uttered, eyes growing wide.

"You liar." Izana said.

"I know you and I know that you've been suffering for so long. Don't shut me out again. I'm here for you. As much as I know how you don't like to, cry. Cry it all out. You're in pain, so don't be quiet about it."

"..."

Y/n started sniffling and tears pricked the corners of her eyes as her body started trembling.