⚙️Chapter 40⚙️

"What?" Hiromi blinked.

"I want to see Izana." Y/n repeated with a determined expression.

"Hmm...Well, it has been a while since we've seen him. However, I am busy with school, so I'm gonna leave you with him because I can't stay." Hiromi said.

"That's fine! I just really wanna see him!" Y/n said.

Hiromi chuckled, "Okay. I'll take you tomorrow morning. Get some rest now."

"Okay!" Y/n nodded, running upstairs to her room.

"Okay, Cat! It's finally time. I gotta set my plan in motion. Operation "Talk to Izana and try to get rid of my family's curse" is now in motion!" Y/n huffed as she plopped onto her bed and stared at the ceiling.

Cat squeaked and slightly slapped her face with his tail.

"Yeah...I don't like the name either." Y/n sweat dropped.

Squeak

"I know and you're right...I have no idea as to what I'm doing."

–––––

Y/n stiffly stared at the building ahead of her as Hiromi stood beside her with a smile.

"I'm sure Izana will be happy to see you. You're usually more excited when visiting. What's got you so nervous?" Hiromi glanced at Y/n.

"I don't know...There's no reason." Y/n answered.

'Okay, Y/n. Calm yourself. You practiced talking to Izana with Cat! Everything is fine!' Y/n attempted to calm her nerves.

"Hiromi? What are you doing here?" A voice was heard.

Hiromi looked forward, a smile appearing on her upon spotting Izana who made his way to her. He hadn't seen Y/n since she was pacing back and forth from behind Hiromi, only pausing upon hearing his voice.

"Y/n wanted to see you, so I brought her to stay for a while. I wish I could stay too, but I have things I need to do for school." Hiromi spoke.

"Huh?" Izana blinked.

Y/n peered from behind Hiromi and met eyes with Izana who quickly took notice of her nervous attitude.

"Okay, Y/n. Make sure you stay with Izana and don't go wandering around by yourself. I'll be here to pick you up later, or one of the twins will if I can't." Hiromi crouched in front of the girl.

"Okay." Y/n nodded as Hiromi patted her head.

As Hiromi left, Y/n watched with a blank expression. Then, once she was out of view, she turned and her eyes landed on Izana who was silent. 

"Umm..." Y/n uttered.

"Soooo, what do you wanna do?" Izana asked, his eyes awkwardly looking around.

'She's usually much more hyper and loud. I wonder if something happened.' He thought.

'Crap. I'm being too weird and suspicious. I gotta act normal and less tense, but...how do you do that? I forgot! I should've talked this out with Mikey and Takemitchy.' Y/n thought, feeling her head spin.

"You can leave if you want to. You seem uncomfortable and I wouldn't want it to seem as if you have to be around me." Izana spoke as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Y/n looked at him in surprise. She then noticed the slight disappointment and sadness on his face, making her eyes lower to the ground as she bit her lip and her hands formed into tight fists.

'Even now you can't do anything. All you do is hurt and destroy others. Why can't you just be normal?!' Y/n internally berated herself.

'Everything's gonna turn out being hell and it's gonna be my fault because I can't do anything right. Just say something. Anything. Don't be so inhumane.'