🔴Chapter 4🔴

A bunch of Toman and Moebius members fought, knocking some men from both sides.

"Peh!" Mikey shouted, making some of the gang members stop fighting.

"Mikey..." Peh said with wide eyes as he looked at the blond.

"Hey! It's the big bad boss bounty!" A Moebius member said.

"Let's get 'em!" Another said.

"The 'Invincible Mikey' ain't shit!"

And with that, a group of Moebius members ran at Mikey.

"Why'd you attack Ken-chin?!" Mikey asked as he punched the males who ran at him.

"You know we came to an understanding, don't you?! Don't use Moebius to fight dirty with us!"

Another punch was sent by Mikey to the approaching enemy.

"You guys can't just come to an understanding! I won't accept it!" Peh yelled.

"We're done arguing over Pah. It's over!" Mikey shouted.

"It's not over! You're just gonna sit on your ass after Pah-chin got arrested?! Don't make me laugh! This is the only thing I can do about it!" Peh yelled as he punched Mikey.

"Pah-chin was everything to me! If Toman's gonna abandon Pah-chin...then they're all against me!"

Mikey didn't say anything as he kept receiving Peh's hits.

"Come on, Mikey! Why won't you fight back?! You could take me out in one hit!"

Then, Mikey brought Peh's face near his own and their foreheads made contact with each other. Mikey kept his eyes staring straight at Peh's eyes.

"Look at me. Am I laughing? How can I laugh over Pah-chin's arrest?" Mikey said as Peh listened with wide eyes.

"It hurts. Me, Y/n-chin, and Ken-chin fighting...and Toman getting split in three is depressing to see. That's what Takemitchy told me. I didn't consider that everyone would end up fighting. Beat me until you're satisfied."

"Mikey..."

"I don't want to fight you. So let's call it even and come back to us, Peh-yan."

Tears began to form in the corner of Peh's eyes.

-----

Y/n was avoiding the people who tried to grab her and she kicked their legs, making them stumble before she punched them.

Toman's members and Moebius's members kept punching and kicking, not showing any sign of stopping, even though there were unconscious guys on the ground.

Mikey was with Peh still when he heard Takemichi shout, "Draken-kun...!"

He turned his head and his eyes widened as he spotted Takemichi kneeling beside someone's lying body.

Y/n knocked down another guy when she heard Takemichi scream, "Draken! Draken-kun...!"

Y/n turned and could see Takemichi on his knees on the ground beside something.

"Takemitchy...?" She questioned in confusion as to what the boy was doing.

"What's the matter, Takemitchy?!" Mikey called out.

"Draken-kun...Draken-kun has been stabbed!!" Takemichi yelled, tears streaming down his face.

Y/n and Mikey froze as they got a better look at the blonde and injured male.

Y/n knocked down the Moebius members who got in her way and she crouched down to Draken's side.

"Y/n-chin! Takemitchy!!" Mikey called out. "Take care of Ken-chin for me!"