👼Chapter 7👼

Toman members met up at the Musashi Shrine for a meeting.

"The pre-battle meeting for our fight against Valhalla will now begin!" Draken announced loudly.

"I'm glad to see you all here today!" Mikey told the crowd. "Tomorrow we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain! Also...Baji has sided with our enemy! We don't go easy on traitors! That's Toman's policy!"

"There's no stopping this now, Takemitchy..." Chifuyu told the blond.

Everyone was quiet as their commander sat down.

"Can I...just be a kid?" Mikey suddenly said.

The crowd became surprised and confused.

"I don't wanna fight Baji." Mikey smiled as he sat down.

"So here's my solution! Lend me your strength, everyone! Tomorrow, we're gonna crush Valhalla and take Baji back!!" Mikey announced.

Chifuyu and Takemichi smiled.

"That's how we fight our battles!" Mikey added as Toman members cheered.

"This is it...This is what I wanted..." Kisaki said as he stared.

"Sorry, Y/n-chin, Ken-chin. Did I fail as a leader?" Mikey asked.

"Not at all." Y/n said, smiling.

"I think all this cheering answered that." Draken grinned.

-----

The Day of the Battle

Many people gathered for the fight at an abandoned junkyard.

"What?! Who are all these people?!" Takemichi questioned, looking around.

"They're all spectators." Chifuyu replied.

"Toman versus Valhalla. Whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo. This fight's caught the attention of all the influential delinquents in Tokyo." Chifuyu said.

"You got that right...Looks like nothin' but bad dudes out here." Takemichi said.

"Like those two guys over there." Chifuyu said.

"Hm?"

"The Haitani Brothers. They can summon a hundred men with just one shout. Those brothers are like celebrities in Roppongi." Chifuyu motioned to a dude with braids and the other with glasses.

"And that fatty over there on that car. That's Leanman. He controls Ueno. I heard he's an absolute juggernaut."

"It's party time!" Someone announced.

Everyone turned to the voice.

"Toman and Valhalla ain't worth shit!"

"Good to see you, sir!" Some people bowed to the man.

"I'm the one overseeing today's fight. The name's Hansen from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members."

"He's one of the big fish from the 1988 group! He's our overseer today." Chifuyu said.

"Overseer?" Takemichi questioned.

"That's like a referee. Hansen, the Haitani Brothers, Leanman, they're just gonna watch today. But they're normally fierce rivals with Toman."

'Are they really just gonna sit and watch?' Takemichi thought.

"You guys ready to throw down?!" Hansen grinned. "Fighters!"

Two separate entrances opened and the two gangs appeared.

"Make your entrance!" Hansen announced.

"Tokyo Manji Gang!"