🔴Chapter 3🔴

"Not so fast. Stop right there, you bastards..." Takemichi angrily said.

"Huh?" The other three said in confusion.

-----

"Crap! Takemichi's lost it!" Akkun said.

"He's gonna get killed!" Makoto screeched.

-----

"You've taken my precious memories and trashed them!"

Y/n, Mikey, and Draken finally looked around.

"Ah." Mikey said.

"When did that happen?" Draken questioned.

"Are you sure we did this? Well, that I did this?" Y/n questioned, rubbing her head and trying to remember.

"Don't fuck with me!" Takemichi yelled, swinging his fist at Mikey.

But the male dodged, resulting in Takemichi falling into a pile of garbage.

"You okay, Takemitchy?" Mikey asked.

"Shut up! You don't give a shit about my memories, do you?!" Takemichi yelled.

"Hey. C'mon, chill." Draken sweat-dropped.

"Calm down, Takemitchy." Y/n sweatdropped.

"Chill?! Calm down?! Fuck you! You three are the ones destroying everything!!" Takemichi yelled, grabbing Draken by his shirt.

"Takemichi!" Akkun yelled as he and the others ran to him.

"Don't do it, Takemichi! What are you? Suicidal?!" He asked, pulling the blonde back.

"Shut up! Let me go! Do you even care about the people around you?!" Takemichi yelled at the delinquents.

"Dude, sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or anything." Draken nervously smiled.

"You're fighting because you don't care, do you?" Takemichi asked, making the three delinquents shocked.

"Takemichi..." Akkun said, letting go of the male.

"Do you three have any idea how much trouble you cause for everyone around you when you fight? You don't, do you?! Everyone who looks up to you starts fighting too! It's not just your problem! It's gonna tear everyone in Toman apart! And that's way too depressing!! I don't want that. I don't wanna see that! You guys are being too selfish. You're supposed to be cooler than that." Takemichi cried.

"Takemitchy."

"Forget it. Just leave already!!"

"Listen...This whole time..." Mikey started. "There's been poop stuck in your hair."

"Huh? EWWW!! What the fuck?!" Takemichi exclaimed, brushing it off quickly.

"Gross, Takemitchy!" Draken laughed.

"It's been there since you dove into the trash! That's gross!" Y/n laughed.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"Because you were being so serious, even with crap stuck to your head!" Mikey laughed.

"Of course I was serious! You guys are-"

"Let's get outta here, Y/n-chin! Ken-chin! The poop's gonna get us!!" Mikey laughed as they ran.

"Gross!" Draken laughed.

"Don't let him touch you!" Y/n laughed.

'Huh...? Have they made up...?' Takemichi thought.

"Man, my hair stinks. How do I get the smell out...?" Takemichi said, looking back, only to see his friends trying to leave secretly.