🕳Chapter 25🕳

"All four gangs are here!" Senju exclaimed, both anxious and stunned.

"Interesting!" South smirked.

"This fight is for Draken!" Brahman's vice president, Akashi Takeomi yelled.

"Let's begin the war of the 4 deities!" South yelled.

"Kill everybody!" Kanto Manji Gang, Sanzu Haruchiyo yelled with a crazed expression.

"Let's go, fuckers!" Homura exclaimed.

A majority of the gang members from each group began fighting those who weren't part of their gang, and it was pretty loud considering the sound of each hit that made contact with a body and the yells that left many mouths of those who charged at their enemies.

"Fuck off, Kantou Gang! You guys abandoned Draken!" Takeomi yelled.

"Brahman, stop! Don't let anger get to you!" Senju yelled.

-----

"Are you sure you don't want to join?" Izana asked Y/n.

The girl was currently sitting on her motorcycle, her h/c hair blown in the breeze as she stared at the fight, unamused.

"No. I have no reason to. I came because I felt as if I needed to." Y/n replied.

"Huh?" Izana blinked.

-----

"Vivo! My former Tenjiku boys! Let's forget about the Kantou Manji Gang and Chi No Bara, shall we? It's so rare to see Akashi getting all rowdy like this. It'll be fun to settle with Brahman first!" South smirked as he stood with the Haitani brothers and Kakucho.

"Got it!"

"The fuck are you laughing about, South?!" Takeomi yelled.

"Get ahold of yourself, Takeomi!" Senju yelled.

Then, someone stopped her from moving forward, making her snap her head in their direction with a surprised look.

"Waka!"

"Don't get involved, Senju. This fight isn't like any other. Someone was almost just killed. And that person was Draken." Brahman executive, Imaushi Wakasa said.

"Hanagaki. Take care of Brahman's princess." Wakasa told Takemichi.

"Let's go, Benkei!" He said, running to join the fight.

"Yes!" The other man nodded, also running to join the brawl.

-----

"South! Why did you try to kill Draken?! He isn't even a former member of Brahman! If you want to kill someone, it should be me!" Takeomi yelled.

"Let go of me, dammit!" He told the Rokuhara members that latched onto him.

"This is war." South said, standing in front of Takeomi.

"Fortissimo!" He yelled, raising his fist to punch the male.

"Hm?" He hummed in confusion as someone blocked it.

"Your punch is kinda weak for someone your size." Benkei said.

Then Wakasa appeared, kicking South and making him stumble.

"You're dealing with us." Wakasa said.

"Compassione! First Gen Black Dragons!" South grinned.

-----

"Get out of my way! Ugh!" Kakucho yelled, punching the people who crowded him.

'Why aren't Mikey or Y/n doing anything?!' He thought, looking at both gang leaders.