🎞Chapter 35🎞

~The Original Timeline~

"Did ya' have fun, Manjiro? Y/n?" Shinichiro grinned.

"Yeah!" The two replied.

On motorcycles, Mikey cheerfully looked at Y/n as he sat behind Shinichiro and Y/n returned the joyous expression as she sat behind Wakasa.

"C'mon! Bringing your little brother and his friend over on our final gathering?!" Takeomi exclaimed with a huge grin.

"Why not? I'm like Manjiro's father figure at this point! And I gotta get along with my future sister-in-law!" Shinichiro laughed.

"You're not marrying Hiromi!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Said sister-in-law doesn't like you. Why bring her along?" Takeomi jokingly said.

"Yeah, yeah. And I brought them along because I think it's best for them to learn from their peers, isn't that right, Manjiro? Y/n?" Shinichiro asked.

"Yep!" The two nodded with the same joyous grins.

"Are you stupid? What kind of parent and brother would let his kids learn from gang rides?" Takeomi deadpanned.

"You sure are dumb, Shinichiro!" Benkei said.

"Haha! Well that's Shin-chan for ya'." Wakasa smiled.

"Hey! I want a fast bike too!" Mikey exclaimed.

"Me too! I wanna ride around town with Manjiro!" Y/n nodded.

"No way. It's too early for you." Shinichiro sweatdropped.

"I'll be better than you, big bro." Mikey smiled.

Shinichiro smiled.

"Not that it'd be difficult to do." Y/n piped in, making Shinichiro dramatically gasp.

"Bullying Shinichiro as always." Takeomi chuckled.

"You should let the guy get a break sometimes, Y/n. He probably cries himself to sleep by your insults." Wakasa glanced at her with a smile.

"Hmmm..." Y/n looked down as she felt her face go hot.

"Hey! I do not!" Shinichiro exclaimed, his face tinted red.

-----

"The first gen Black Dragon is disbanded." Shinichiro announced as he stared at the crowd with a smile.

Some of them started sniffling as tears ran down their cheeks.

"The next generation will be handled by the juniors at the back. Good luck." Shinichiro nodded.

"Alright!" The group saluted.

Shinichiro was silent as he watched the sad expressions on the crowd's faces as they held back their cries.

"I DON'T LIKE THIS GLOOMY SITUATION WE'RE IN, SO LET ME SAY ONE LAST THING! I AM VERY PROUD TO HAVE SPENT ALL MY TEENHOOD WITH YOU GUYS! SO ALL OF YOU, TAKE PRIDE IN FIGHTING ALONGSIDE BLACK DRAGON! NO MATTER HOW HARD TIMES CAN BE, ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS MOMENT! LIVE WITH YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH!" Shinichiro exclaimed with a huge grin as tears streamed down his face.

Y/n and Mikey stared at Shinichiro in admiration as the others raised their fists and started chanting the gang's name.

-----

~A Few Days Later~

Y/n stared up at Shinichiro confusedly. She had been playing in the front yard when the boy suddenly appeared with a bag in his hands.