🎴Chapter 15🎴

Y/n rode on her motorcycle through Shibuya, a strange feeling in her chest.

"Hmm..." Her lips tugged down, eyes narrowing.

Soon, she saw a crowd of guys in red uniforms, circling another small group. She stopped her bike as some of them turned at the sudden sound.

"Hm? What's going on? A bunch of losers who have nothing better to do?" Y/n asked as she walked up to the crowd.

"Huh?! The hell did you just say?!"

"Who the fuck are you anyway?!"

"Y/n?!" The first division yelled in shock.

"Hm?" Y/n hummed, looking in their direction.

"Oh. Hey, Baji, Takemitchy, Chifuyu, Akkun, Yamagishi, and Makoto. Where's Takuya?" Y/n waved.

"Oh? So that's how it is?"

"You must be another Toman brat!"

"Just who are you? Are you part of this lame division too?!"

"No. I have my own division." Y/n said before elbowing a guy in the face who tried to sneak up on her.

Some of the other guys gasped, looking at the male who was now unconscious.

"One hit?!"

"Who the hell is this?!"

'Are they really shocked by a simple attack? How weak are they?' The h/c-haired girl deadpanned.

"Now, who else wants to have a try?" Y/n spoke up, cracking her knuckles.

"Come on! We'll take this girl down!"

"We're stronger than what she'll ever be!"

"We'll send this bitch crying home!"

And with that, the guys ran towards her. However, they were knocked to the ground instantly. They seemed to refuse the defeat and more guys ran at her, only to suffer the same defeat. The humiliating sight of them sprawled on the ground with a mere middle school girl towering over them made Baji cackle.

"Understand your place when you act. You're not babies anymore, y'know." Y/n looked down at them with an annoyed expression.

More of the remaining guys were about to attack, but some of them in the back started screaming.

"Huh?! What is it?"

"He's hitting us with his motorcycle!"

"It's the twin brothers of Meguro!"

"Run! He's gonna mow us!"

"Help!"

"I'm gonna die!"

"Yo, First Division Captain." A blue-haired boy said as he stopped his motorcycle on someone.

'Huh? This guy, is he the 4th division captain? Kawata Nahoya?' Takemichi thought.

The blue-haired male then got close to Takemichi's face.

'But...Nahoya-kun usually smiles...'

"He must be pissed off..." The blonde muttered.

"Look." The blue-haired male said, pointing behind him.

"Huh?"

"It's me, Nahoya." Smiley said with his usual smile.

"Another Nahoya?!" Takemichi gasped.

"Oh. Hi, Nahoya, Souya." Y/n waved.

The twins waved back, Smiley starting a conversation with her.