⚙️Chapter 39⚙️

The trio shared shocked looks as they stepped closer to each other and analyzed one another.

"You...You're him? Michi?" Y/n questioned.

"You're...You're the Takemitchy?" Mikey followed.

"You even called me that way...Why..." Takemichi said. "Huh?!"

"Don't tell me...!" Mikey uttered.

"Wait...so you also..." Y/n looked at Mikey who returned the same flabbergasted expression.

"THE THREE OF US TIME LEAPED...!" They exclaimed as huge grins appeared on their faces.

"What's up with them?" Shinichiro blinked.

"Who knows." Baji sweat dropped.

The trio ran off, ignoring the confused calls of the others as they shouted.

"WHY? WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Takemichi shouted.

"WHO KNOWS?! THE MOMENT YOU DIED, WE KEPT WISHING THAT YOU OPENED YOUR EYES AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW, I'M HERE!" Mikey exclaimed, smiling widely.

"SAME! I WAS SUDDENLY FACED BY A 'GAME OVER' SCREEN AND FOUND MYSELF IN EMMA'S ROOM!" Y/n grinned.

"WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?! I FELT YOUR TEARS FALLING ON MY FACE ON THE VERGE OF MY DEATH AND SUDDENLY NOW I'M HERE!" Takemichi yelled as happy tears pricked the corners of his eyes.

"WHAT HAPPENED, TAKEMITCHY?!" Mikey questioned.

"I HAVE NO IDEA! IT'S A MIRACLE! A MIRACLE!" Takemichi cheered.

"WHY THE HELL ARE WE RUNNING?!- OH CRAP! I FORGOT MY CONSOLE!" Y/n exclaimed.

"YOU'LL GET IT LATER!" Mikey exclaimed.

"AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY WE'RE RUNNING, BUT I JUST CAN'T STAND THERE AND STAY STILL!" Takemichi yelled.

-----

Somehow, the trio was able to enter a large building and found their way to the top, standing on the rooftop and staring ahead at the view with smiles.

"I don't understand any of this or the logic behind it. But I felt something when I held my hand in yours." Y/n said to Takemichi as she stared at her palm.

"I felt that too when I was beside you while holding Takemitchy's other hand." Mikey nodded at her.

"I thought I was handing you my powers. But the moment we shook hands, we got pulled back in time, huh? Even bringing Mikey-kun along." Takemichi smiled.

As they sat in comfortable silence, Mikey realized something.

"But, what should we do now, Takemitchy? Y/n?" Mikey questioned.

"I've always fought this battle on my own. But! Now I have you two." Takemichi smiled.

"Well then, let's do it together, shall we?" Mikey smiled. "Our revenge!"

Y/n looked at them with a smile before it slowly fell and she looked away.

'Wait...What am I going to do about the curse with my family? It's not like it's magically gone. Mikey's curse was because of Shinichiro, but somehow, Takemichi resolved it. The curse of my family won't be easy. Izana said it's something that has been going on for years. What am I supposed to do now?' She thought, staring forward.

"Y/n." Mikey said, poking her cheek.

The girl looked at him and was met by not only his annoyed expression, but Takemichi's too.

"We know that face all too well. You're hiding something." Mikey frowned.

"Come on! After all this, you're still going to keep secrets from us?!" Takemichi whined.