🕳Chapter 32🕳

"The train...stopped." Someone muttered as they all stared at the still machine.

"What happened?" Mitsuya blinked in confusion and concern.

"This could've been a disaster." Hakkai spoke.

Mikey silently stared ahead and said, "Sanzu..."

Y/n noticed how everyone focused more on the train, so she nudged Mikey and said, "Hey, all of you! What are you spacing out for!"

"The 2nd gen Toman is at their last breaths! Let's show them no mercy!" Mikey followed, sending her a nod.

"OOOOH!" Bonten's members yelled as they raised their fists.

"Shit..." Peh grit his teeth.

"There's no turning back for Toman..." Smiley said, lying on the ground.

-----

"Homura..." Takemichi muttered, staring at the unresponsive man.

Kakucho lowered his eyes as he pursed his lips.

"Homura! You can't die yet!" Takemichi exclaimed, shaking his head as tears fell from his eyes.

"I haven't even given you words of appreciation yet! "Thanks for saving me and Kaku-chan" or "Thanks for saving everyone's lives"..." He bit his lip, grabbing Homura's hands into his own.

"Homura..." He lowered his head, even more tears falling. "Shit. Why...?"

"Takemichi..." Kakucho muttered as he sadly looked at the scene.

"Takemichi! Kakucho! Look behind you!" They heard Mitsuya shout.

Quickly turning their heads, they grit their teeth and stared at the approaching person with wide eyes.

"Sanzu's back!"

That he was. The pink-haired boy stalked towards them with an irritated expression, his katana held in his right hand as the blade scraped the metal of the train.

"A katana?!" Mitsuya gasped upon spotting the weapon.

"You've completely ruined my plan, Hanagaki Takemichi! You brought Kakucho along too! You guys are goners." He pointed the blade at the two.

Infuriated, Takemichi let out a yell as he ran at him, throwing his fist.

"Takemichi!" Kakucho gasped.

Sanzu simply lifted his leg and kicked the blonde back, slightly scoffing at his pathetic figure that fell onto the dusty ground.

"Takemichi!" Mitsuya yelled.

"Shit!" Takemichi grit his teeth.

"Just give up." Sanzu glared as he lifted his katana.

"There's no way you'll win this. So, why are you still standing? You, who can't live among carnage and bloodshed, has no chance to win against Y/n and Mikey. So this is the end." He grinned.

"Takemichi!"

Kakucho moved forward to pull the boy back, but then, sound of a roaring engine stopped him.

"What's wrong, Hanagaki?! Is this truly your end?!" A voice exclaimed.

Sanzu confusedly looked to the side and his eyes widened at the newcomer.

"Hup!" They jumped off their motorcycle.

Sanzu stared into the blaring lights and before he could move, a motorcycle crashed into him, sending him smacking against the train.

"Kakaka!" The newcomer cackled as he approached Takemichi.

"Mitsuya! The uniform is too small!" He said.