🎴Chapter 20🎴

A/n: Prepare for bit more cringe, I'm sorry 😀
–––––

Takemichi and the others looked shocked at Y/n who was smiling.

"Y/n...Killing isn't the answer. It isn't your fault." Takemichi told the girl.

Y/n rose a brow as she slightly frowned.

"Why are you lying, Takemitchy? Stop trying to be nice." Y/n told him.

"What about you, Y/n? Why are you lying to yourself?" Draken said, making Y/n look at him.

"Be quiet, no one was talking to you." Y/n said, her eye twitching.

"It's not your fault, Y/n. So don't blame yourself." Mikey said.

"Shut up." Y/n glared at everyone.

"No, Y/n! You're the one who should shut up and stop lying to yourself! It isn't your fault!" Takemichi yelled as he grabbed the girl by her shoulders.

"Shut up!" Y/n said as she took the knife from Takemichi and pushed him back.

Everyone gasped as Y/n pointed the knife at herself.

"All of you shut up! Stop lying to me! You're all liars!" Y/n yelled.

"Y/n, stop!"

Y/n turned to see Hina walking towards her.

"Hina..." She muttered in confusion.

"Y/n. Please don't blame yourself. Please calm down..." Hina said as she stood in front of the girl.

"Why are you telling me this...? Why? I'm not someone who you should care about." Y/n mumbled, staring at the floor.

"I see. I finally understand why you keep letting yourself die..." Takemichi said, walking to Y/n.

"What are you talking about, Takemitchy? If I'm going to believe in something...I believe that I should die..." Y/n muttered nonsense, staring blankly at the floor.

However, her eyes widened as two hands were placed on both sides of her face. Y/n looked up to see Takemichi and Hina smiling at her.

"Y/n, you really are a kind person..." They both said.

Y/n's mouth was agape and she felt as if she could cry, but no tears fell from her eyes. Then, she started shaking as she saw Shinichiro standing behind Takemichi and Hiromi standing behind Hina. Both of them were smiling at her.

––––– (Returning to the two that were shot, completely forgotten for a moment)

"It's Tenjiku's defeat..." Izana said as he lay on the floor beside Kakucho.

"Izana...Why did you try to protect me...?! You're the king and I'm just trash that can be thrown away. Didn't you have an era that you wanted to build?! Then, you'll be king, right, Izana?!"

"It's our era, okay?" Izana said.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry, Kakucho. But, you're the only one I have." Izana sadly smiled.

"Did somebody call the ambulance?!"

"Yeah! They're on their way!"

"Did Izana get shot?"

"I thought the Rento brothers stopped that from happening!"

"He was still shot once...!"

"It's the end for Tenjiku..."

"Mikey...You said you wanted to save me, right?" Izana said.

"Of course, you're my brother...You don't have to talk, Izana."