🎴Chapter 19🎴

Everyone stared in disbelief at Kakucho who was shot by Kisaki.

"Kaku-chan!!" Takemichi yelled.

"God fucking dammit you're so annoying." Kisaki said as he was holding the gun.

"Again and again, my plans are always ruined by Hanagaki. When I am unable to use Mikey, I have no choice but to use Izana instead. But now you're in my goddamn way, Kakucho...." He said.

Kakucho yelled as he started running at the armed boy.

"Die." Kisaki said.

However, Kakucho was pushed and Izana was shot. But, he was only shot once until a bullet shot the gun out of Kisaki's grasp.

"Huh?!"

"What?!"

"Someone else has a gun?!"

"Well, well, well! Aren't you a bit too young to be dealing with these kinds of items, Kisaki? Not to mention, you just shot the top men of Tenjiku. What's trash like you acting so cocky for?" A voice said.

"It's Rento Kurai and Rento Homura!"

"They saved Izana!"

"But, why do they have a gun?"

"It doesn't matter! At least they stopped the fight from escalating even more."

Y/n glanced at them as they walked towards her and stopped in front of her.

"Homura? Kurai? Do you need something?" Y/n asked as she stared at them.

"Even though this is our second encounter, you can't recognize us? That hurts." Homura playfully pouted.

"I wonder why you chose to block out those memories. You just want to reject reality, but it's eventually going to catch up with you." Kurai said.

"Y/n, do you know what they're talking about?" Takemichi asked.

"I don't recall ever meeting them before this whole conflict." Y/n replied, not looking back at the blonde.

"How weird...They remind me of someone and I feel a bit familiar with them. Though, I can't put my finger on it." Takemichi mumbled.

"Are you guys going to do something? If so, hurry up. I have to visit my sister since she got sick. She might be worried after hearing what happened though. I'll have to make it up to her. My cousin also wants to have a sleepover so we can go get breakfast in the morning." Y/n said, forgetting that she was talking to strangers.

"By the way, where's Yuki?" She questioned, looking around for the face of the brunette.

Some of her friends shared a glance as they avoided her stare, making her confused.

"Hm? Hiromi and Yuki? I'm surprised you want to see them instead of us." Homura laughed.

"Huh? How do you know their names...? I said Yuki, but I never mentioned Hiromi." Y/n furrowed her brows.

"How could we forget our older sister and younger cousin? Though, that doesn't matter since we just wanted to see our younger sister." Kurai said.

Everyone's eyes widened as they heard what they said, even Y/n's.

"Brothers? You have brothers?" Chifuyu asked.

"I thought your only sibling was Hiromi?" Draken said.

"Brothers...?! Wait...you two..." Takemichi said, stunned.

Suddenly, as the twins placed their hands on Y/n's shoulders, she brought her leg up and knocked them both down.

"What?!"