🐉Chapter 11🐉

"Kazutora-kun...My memory's fuzzy, so I might ask you some weird stuff." Takemichi said as he sat in a car that was being driven by the other male.

"Why did Toman end up like this...?"

"It was Mikey. Mikey has completely changed. Toman changed because Mikey changed."

"That can't be...Someone else must've been behind it!! Wasn't it just Kisaki pulling the strings?!"

"While Kisaki was holding you captive, Pah-chin and Peh-yan were killed. Mikey ordered it, of course. Mitsuya went missing serval months ago...Mikey has started purging the old members of Toman. He doesn't even trust his friends anymore. He's not a delinquent anymore. Mikey's gone completely evil! I'm one of the people who made him change...But anyway, Mikey right now is a real dangerous guy. I want to talk to him face-to-face. Tell him he's gotta get away from those guys. The same goes with Y/n."

"Which guys?"

"Kisaki's violence. Money from the Black Dragons. If nothing is done about those two things, Mikey will never regain himself and Y/n will never be free. Help me out, Takemichi. This time, I want to help Mikey. I wanna save Sano Manjiro and L/n Y/n. Mikey's left arm, the ex-Black Dragons. My connection with them goes way back."

"Connection?"

"The ex-Black Dragons are based on the 11th generation of the Black Dragons. They're the biker gang I fought with before Toman was formed. They do shake-downs and murders. They'll do anything for money and not in the same way as Y/n used to do. She simply did favors and shared information with others for a price, but not anymore 'cause of these guys. The vast amounts of wealth they produced was one of the things that sent Mikey off the deep end. I was able to find their hidden bank account thanks to my connections. I'll cut off the cash flow and put an end to all. And the one who was supposed to handle Kisaki, Mikey's right arm, was Chifuyu. Chifuyu was killed because he backed Kisaki into a corner."

"Huh?! How the hell did he corner a guy like Kisaki?"

"One day, a detective came to us, saying he was the younger brother of a woman Kisaki had killed."

"I want revenge."

'Naoto!!'

"Huh?! Chifuyu and that detective were connected?"

"Yeah. The killing of Tachibana Hinata was done on Kisaki's orders. You remember that, don't you? A toman member, Sendo Atsushi, crashed his car into the one Tachibana Hinata was inside of. The two of them died in the huge fire that resulted."

'It was burned into my eyes.' Takemichi thought.

"Kisaki had an alibi. That day, Kisaki was in a meeting with you admins." Kazutora said.

'Huh? A meeting with us?! That means, in this timeline, I wasn't there when Hina and Akkun died?!'

"But Chifuyu found proof. Proof that Kisaki had given the order! Chifuyu was just one step away from getting Kisaki where he wanted him. He was so close, but it was Chifuyu's fault that Kisaki got away. For some reason, he kept that proof hidden to his dying moment."

"Huh?"

"Get out, Takemitchy." Kazutora told him. "Someone in this alley wants to meet with you."

"With me?"

'Who wants to meet with me?' Takemichi wondered as he limped in the alley.

He then saw someone familiar.

"Naoto!!"

'I finally get to see him!'

"I've been waiting for you, Takemichi-kun." Naoto said he walked towards the male.