👼Chapter 6.5👼

Stare

E/c eyes and blue eyes looked at each other. Both pairs of eyes shifted to the other person's head which was concealed by a hoodie.

"You too, huh?" Y/n sweatdropped.

"Yeah..." Sanzu replied.

Now, what exactly do they mean? Well, after their childhood friend, Baji Keisuke, left Toman, they both asked him a question.

~Flashback~

"So, you really won't return to Toman?" Y/n asked, staring at the ground.

Sitting beside her on the railing was Baji. He silently glanced at her before looking forward.

"No." He replied.

"Hmm...I'll miss you. But, can I ask you something? I've been thinking about it for a while." Y/n said.

"If it's about Valhalla, no can do." Baji said.

"It's not that. I'm talking about your hair."

Baji stared at her, feeling deja vu.

"What are you talking about? What about my hair?" Baji asked.

"What kind of treatment do you use?" Y/n asked, getting close to his face with a curious expression.

"Huh...?" Baji's face reddened.

"Your hair is nice and smooth. I just want to know the treatment you use." Y/n said, twirling a piece of his hair between her fingers.

"You're as weird as him...I use soap." Baji said.

"Oh. Thanks." Y/n said.

~End of Flashback~

"What a liar..." Y/n deadpanned before sighing.

"Well, I'm about to go fix this...mess. Do you wanna come? I'll pay." She told the boy in front of her.

"Really? I wouldn't want to bother you." Sanzu replied.

"It's fine. Plus, I'm the one inviting you." Y/n said.

"Okay then." Sanzu said.

"This will be our secret. I don't want to be teased by the others for believing Baji's words." Y/n said.

"Yeah. I don't want to deal with the same thing." Sanzu said.

And with that, Y/n pulled Sanzu along to a hair salon, praying that they could fix the disaster on their heads.

—–––

Walking out of the salon, Y/n fiddled with a few strands of her hair.

"Thank goodness that they didn't need to cut off any hair. I can already hear the teasing from the others if they were to know." She sighed in relief.

"Yeah." Sanzu said, fiddling with his own hair.

"So, you wanna go somewhere? I'm bored and don't know what to do." Y/n said, looking at the boy.

"I don't know." Sanzu said, avoiding her stare.

As they continued walking and the sun started setting, Y/n suddenly stopped and stared in the direction to her left. Sanzu stopped beside her and followed her stare.

Bright lights and large structures were just ahead. An amusement park.

"Hmm. I haven't gone to an amusement park for a while already. Do you wanna go with me?" Y/n grinned, turning her head to Sanzu.