⏳Chapter 22⏳

"Aah..." A pink-haired man let out a sound as he leaned back, dropping pills into his mouth.

At his feet, three men were restrained in ropes and let out terrified, muffled yells.

"Bring down Bonten's hammer of judgment on the traitors!" The pink man cackled, leaning even more back.

"Shush! Shush! Shush! Pay attention to Y/n's words." The man held his finger to his mouth before glancing back.

Sitting on a box with her back facing them, the woman chewed on (favorite snack) before saying, "Kill them."

The restrained men cried even more as they struggled against the ropes.

"Shut up." The pink man scowled at them, raising a gun.

He pulled the trigger and they all fell forward with blood flowing from their heads.

"Wow! This one is a disgusting piece of trash! He pissed himself!" A man with dark blue hair and white streaks grinned, observing the corpses.

"Eww, get away from them. You might catch something." An identical man said, his nose scrunching up.

"Those who don't fit in Bonten are scraps!" Bonten's number 3, Sanzu Haruchiyo grinned.

"Make sure you properly clean the bodies." Bonten's number 4, Kakucho said as he glanced at the mess.

"Crush and freeze it. Turn it into fish bait." Bonten's executive, Mochizuki Kanji suggested.

"You sure seem more excited today, Homura." Bonten's executive, Haitani Ran grinned in amusement.

"When is he not?" Bonten's executive, Haitani Rindou rolled his eyes.

"How rude, Rindou." Bonten's executive, Rento Homura pouted.

"He's not lying. You always seem so peppy. I don't know how I've dealt with you for so long." Bonten's executive, Rento Kurai blankly said.

"Anyways, keep it in your heads, everyone. Even between us, whoever betrays will eventually become scraps too." Bonten's executive, Kokonoi Hajime smirked.

Bonten's executive, Akashi Takeomi, stayed silent as he held a lit cigarette between his lips.

"That's how Bonten works. You're easily disposable, so don't go acting all high-and-mighty." Bonten's number 2, Kurokawa Izana leaned against a wall with a menacing smile.

Bonten's leader, Rento/L/n Y/n stayed silent and didn't spare any of them a glance.

-----

"Y/n is the leader of a criminal organization?!" Takemichi gasped.

"Yup. There's no doubt about it." Naoto said.

"You're lying...There's no way Y/n would end up like this!" Takemichi shook his head.

"So you're saying the information I gave is wrong?" Naoto's stare hardened as he stood up.

"What are your grounds to prove that?" He asked.

"No idea...but there's no way that's the case. I haven't met Y/n!" Takemichi looked down.

Naoto blinked before sighing and placing his hand on the other man's shoulder.

"Listen here, Takemichi-kun. Do you understand how dangerous the situation is? You took 12 years too lightly! L/n Y/n isn't the same person you knew!" He told him.

Takemichi was silent before extending his hand.

"Let's shake hands! I wanna return to the past." He said.