👼Chapter 6👼

"So, there's a new Third Division Captain?" Yuki asked as he and Y/n drove on their motorcycles.

"Yes, there is. I don't know the guy though. Mikey probably talked to him already so there's nothing to really say about it." Y/n replied.

They soon made it to a street light.

"I'll see you at the Musashi Shrine. I have to meet up with the other Division captains at the bathhouse because Mikey and Draken are there. I think Takemitchy's there too." Y/n said.

"Okay, bye! I'll see you then!" Yuki grinned.

And with that, they parted ways.

Y/n arrived at the bathhouse and saw that the fourth division captain had also arrived.

"Hey, Smiley! Mikey's still not out?" Y/n asked as she walked over to him.

"Nope!" The male replied.

"Also, how's your leg?" Y/n asked.

"It's good as new! How about you? You had to fight in a kimono." Smiley said.

"Yeah, and Moebius still got their asses beat. I was lucky to have brought an extra pair of shoes in my bag." Y/n said.

Smiley laughed.

"Hey, Mikey and Draken still aren't finished?" Mitsuya asked as he and Mucho walked over.

"Nope." Y/n and Smiley replied.

They waited for a while and when they heard footsteps, they turned to see Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi.

"Finally." Smiley said.

"Should we get going now?" Mucho said.

"You guys sure took your time." Y/n said.

Takemichi's eyes shifted over to her as he stared in shock.

"Hey, Takemitchy. I'm going to beat your ass if Hina tells me that you were being rude again." Y/n said, swinging her arm around the blonde's shoulder.

"O-Okay...!" Takemichi stiffened.

"Loser." Y/n said, looking away.

"Y/n...!" Takemichi whined.

"Let's get going now." Mikey said, pulling Y/n away.

"Huh?" Takemichi questioned.

"We're off to nominate a new Third Division Captain!" Mikey replied.

"Huh?!"

-----

All of Toman gathered at the Musashi Shrine for the meeting.

"The nomination for the Tokyo Manji Gang's Third Division Captain will now begin!" Draken announced.

"Wonder who's gettin' nominated."

"Peh-yan?"

"Like hell."

"He stabbed Draken-kun. He ain't gettin' nominated for shit!"

"Good point."

"There's no telling who it is...Maybe it's...no, it can't be." Takemichi mumbled.

"Third Division Captain, step forward!" Mikey yelled.

'...Huh? Is Mikey-kun calling for me?' Takemichi thought.

"Who is it?"

"Let's go." Someone said.

"Yes sir! Outta the way!" The person beside them said.