🐉Chapter 12🐉

"So, you're that guy, Tokyo Manji Gang's First Division Captain, Hanagaki Takemichi!" 10th-Generation Black Dragons Elite Guard Captain, Kokonoi Hajime, aka Koko, grinned.

"This whole zone is the Black Dragon's territory. If any other gangs come swaggering in, the boss instructed us to kill them. You know what that means, don't you? Hanagaki! It means you're dead!!" Koko stuck his tongue out.

"Get 'em boys." A blonde said. It was 10-Generation Black Dragons Attack Squad Captain, Inui Seishu.

"Lay off, guys! Takemitchy's my buddy!" Hakkai said.

"Stay back, Y/n-chan, Hina-chan. They don't go easy on girls." Yuzuha said.

"Hakkai, even friends of our young master need to be taught some proper manners. Because our gang won't listen to you!" Koko said.

"So that's Hanagaki?"

"Didn't expect him to be such a pussy."

"I'll kill him for street cred."

"Who's that chick? I didn't notice her before."

"Was she there already?"

"I guess so."

"She looks familiar."

Y/n sighed. She should've gone with Baji and Chifuyu to get peyoung yakisoba.

'Shit...! What do I do...?! Y/n and Hina are in danger too...!' Takemichi thought.

"I told you not to hurt my friends! So please!" Hakkai said as he stood in front of Y/n, Hina, and Takemichi.

'Huh?! So he does know the Black Dragons?!'

"Hakkai, weren't you listening? We don't take orders from you! Wanna get the girls killed too?!" A guy said.

"...Huh?" He said as a fist neared his face.

Hakkai punched the guy in the face, slamming him on the ground.

"Fuck off, scumbags." Hakkai said with an irritated expression.

Some of the Black Dragons and Takemichi were shocked.

"Sorry for getting you involved, Takemitchy." Hakkai stood up.

"Huh?" Takemichi uttered.

"The boss of the Black Dragons is Shiba Taiju." Hakkai said.

"Huh? Shiba...?" Takemichi's eyes slowly widened in realization.

"Yeah. Taiju's our older brother." Yuzuha said.

"The three of us are siblings." Hakkai added.

'Hakkai's older brother is the leader of the Black Dragons?! Huh? Then that means...'

"Where's Taiju now?" Hakkai asked.

"At the convenience store." Koko replied, making Hakkai sigh.

"He's hardly ever home except for shit like this. Pain in the ass." Hakkai said.

"Hey." A voice said.

"Watch your mouth, asshole. Talk shit about our boss and I'll kill you." Inui said, holding a knife to Hakkai's neck.

"You have no damn chill." Hakkai said, unfazed.

"Think I won't do it?" Inui said.

"Wha-?!" Takemichi and Hina gasped as Yuzuha kicked Inui's face, making him fall to the ground.

Y/n whistled as she took a photo.

"Keep your hands off my little brother!" Yuzuha said.

"Back off, Inupi. They're the boss's sibs." Koko said with a smug grin.