Cynthia nods and says, "Lance did mention something along those lines, but he didn't provide all the details."

Ash's tone softens as he continues, "Two of my students, Drandon and Lucine, hail from the Johto Dragon Clan. Due to their mother's transgressions, they've suffered greatly, bearing the weight of her sins. Despite their hardships, they never lost hope, which led them to seek refuge with the Unova's Dragon Clan. The elders of the Dragon Clan, with the exception of Lance and Clair, were responsible for their torment. They attempted to take our weapons, and even tried to steal our Latias and Latios. Most disturbingly, they showed no remorse for their actions or the pain inflicted upon Drandon and Lucine."

Cynthia looks at Ash, her understanding growing. "I see... It's hard to believe they could be so heartless. I can now comprehend why you took such drastic measures. You've truly undergone a remarkable transformation, Ash."

"Let's just say that numerous experiences have shaped me into who I am now," Ash explains. "You know, Cynthia, you have a profound interest in mythology and history, spending your time researching and exploring sites connected to Legendary Pokémon."

Cynthia furrows her brow, slightly confused. "I'm not sure where you're going with this."

Ash continues, "You're aware that during the Team Rocket crisis, Arceus aided me and showed me the past Sinnoh Region, known as the Hisui Region. In that time, there were ancestors of many familiar faces, including Dawn's ancestor, Professor Rowan's ancestor, Cyrus' ancestor, and your own. Your ancestor shared your passion for mythology and history. But do you know what he did?"

Cynthia, now intrigued, listens intently as Ash reveals, "He had a burning desire to meet Arceus, which led him to confront Giratina and tear open the Space-Time Rift atop Mt. Coronet. His actions caused chaos among countless Pokémon, even agitating Dialga and Palkia. Arceus sent me back in time to prevent disaster. Your ancestor's ultimate goal was to harness the power of Arceus' 18 plates to bring about the world's destruction."

Cynthia's horror is evident as she processes this revelation. "My ancestor... he did that?"

Ash nods solemnly. "That's why I wanted you to understand that your pursuits aren't wrong, but they shouldn't consume you to the point where you become someone like Cyrus or Giovanni. There's a fine line between knowledge and obsession. However, if you ever wish to explore ruins and learn more about Legendary Pokémon, I might be able to assist you."

Cynthia nods in contemplation as she watches Ash depart, his words leaving a profound impact on her.

"Why's it taking you so long?" David asks, a hint of impatience in his voice. "You've been talking with Cynthia for quite a while."

"Apologies for the delay," Ash explains, "but there were things I needed to discuss with the Sinnoh Champion. You all remember the time when Arceus sent me back to ancient Sinnoh to prevent a catastrophe caused by Cynthia's ancestor? I felt it was important to share that experience with her, to ensure she doesn't follow in his footsteps."

Lucine chimes in, her tone filled with surprise, "I never would've imagined that she'd employ the same strategy you did back then. Cynthia has truly mastered that move."

"I know," Ash acknowledges, turning to his wife. "But it feels like a lifetime ago when I traveled to the Hisui Region. Back then, I didn't even know you guys."

Alice adds, "Arceus sent you on that journey not only to help you build stamina for battling Giovanni but also to prevent Cynthia's ancestor from destroying the Hisui Region."

Ash chuckles softly and remarks, "Returning after just a day feels like I've experienced three months."

Alice nods, reflecting, "Indeed. Thanks to Alexander, who went to the Nintendo Company and proposed the creation of the game 'Legends of Arceus.' Otherwise, we wouldn't have known the extent of the challenges you faced while dealing with those Frenzied Pokémon."

Suddenly, the sound of a helicopter approaching draws their attention, and Ash's expression shifts to one of frustration. He recognizes the helicopter as Lance's, and Drandon and Lucine share his concern as they spot the figure stepping out of the aircraft.

"What brings you here again, Lance?" Ash questions with a hint of suspicion.

Lance turns his attention to Drandon and Lucine, addressing them with a solemn tone. "You must be Drandon and Lucine, am I correct? The two individuals who hail from our Dragon Clan?"

Drandon lets out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you're not referring to us as the 'Cursed Children' anymore. But seriously, what's your purpose in coming here?"

Lance retrieves an envelope from his belongings and explains, "I returned to the Dragon Clan and collected apologies from every member regarding the suffering you endured. The true culprits responsible for harming you have met their fate, but we must acknowledge our fault in ignoring your pleas for help. I hope you'll accept this letter."

Drandon accepts the letter and reads it carefully before passing it to Lucine. He reflects, "As much as we resented the actions of the clan towards us, all of that lies in the past. Our journey has shown us that we can transform curses into blessings. We've reached new heights with the support of our new friends, including Ash and others, and with our sister by our side through it all."

Lance appears taken aback by their response. "So you don't hold hatred for us due to what we've done?"

Lucine replies, "Hatred is a strong word, and we've moved beyond that. We view it as a lesson to carry forward, a formidable challenge on our path to becoming Dragon Masters."

Drandon adds, "Being with Ash and Alice has taught us a great deal about this world. However, forgiving doesn't mean we'll return to the village. It's no longer our home."

"I understand," Lance acknowledges, his gaze shifting to Ash. "I'm also deeply sorry... My pride prevented me from recognizing my mistakes with the G-men and the Dragon Clan, leading to numerous errors. I've severed ties with the International Police as a form of compensation."

Alice offers a reassuring nod. "Your sincerity is evident, and if the sentiments in the letter match your true feelings, you can expect the blizzard to dissipate within an hour."

Lance nods and departs, leaving Ash and the others in a moment of reflection. Ash remarks, "I'm relieved that things have taken a positive turn."

"Indeed," Delia approaches Ash and observes, "I assume your next destination is the Galar Region?"

Ash nods with determination. "Yes. The only Ribbon Cup I have yet to obtain is there, and I haven't had the chance to challenge the gyms either. Although I've crossed paths with a few of their Gym Leaders, such as Leon, Raihan, Bea, Allister, Opal, and Piers..."

Alice smiles and offers words of encouragement, "I have no doubt that you can emerge victorious against them."

In a hushed tone, Lillie leans in and asks Delia, "By the way, has Ash forgiven all his friends for what happened with Team Rocket?"

Delia replies with a knowing look, "As far as I know, the only ones remaining are Misty, Goh, Chloe, Gary, Tracy, and Professor Oak... But considering how easily he forgave the others, I believe it's only a matter of time before they, too, receive Ash's forgiveness." Lillie nods in understanding.

Ash suggests with enthusiasm, "How about we throw another party to celebrate my fifth consecutive win? After all, just two more, and I'll be taking over the Pokémon League Association."

Helen chimes in, "That sounds like a fantastic idea. Cilan has offered to assist me with the cooking as well. I can't wait to see what happens when two different chefs collaborate on such a grand feast."

Laughter fills the air as they all make their way back to AK151, heading towards Sevestar Island.

Welcome to the latest chapter! In this installment, you get a glimpse of Ash's interactions with the other two Champions. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and stay tuned for the introduction of a new Gym Leader in the next installment.