Chapter Eighteen

Depuis le début

"This secret you will like," I said as I opened the door.

"Can I get a hint?" he said as he stopped behind me.

I turned around to him. "Then it wouldn't be a secret, would it?" I asked as I gave him a kiss and turned back around, and walked into the house.

"I won't tell anyone, I swear," he said as he held his right hand up. Then he stepped in the house. "My lips are sealed."

I opened the bag to let him peak. Then when he walked over, I closed the bag. "How about we go eat?" I said as I walked toward the kitchen. "What do you have? It smells like Chinese." I said as I winked my eye and blew him a kiss.

"You're killing me," he said as he bit his bottom lip.

"I'll get some plates for our food, and we can eat upstairs."

"Okay."

We ate our food and drank a little wine as we listened to music. Anthony kept looking at me the whole night.

"Do you know you're the most breathtaking woman I have ever seen?" he said as he touched my face with his hand and rubbed his thumb across my cheek.

"Now you are just saying that because you want to see what's in my bag."

"Yeah, a little, but you are beautiful."

"Thank you," I said as I blushed all over.

He leaned in, and we kissed for what seemed like an eternity. I was horny as all hell. It had been months since I had a good fuck. I was so into it that the sauce from my food dripped on me and through my clothes.

I cleared my throat and then said, "Look at me. I have made a mess. Will you excuse me, please?"

"Sure."

I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the shower, took my clothes off, and stepped in. After I showered, I pulled out my body lotion and put it all over me. Then I went into my bag and put on my black lace tank, shear, and lace panties. I put on my robe and walked out of the bathroom.

"Did you miss me?" I asked as I came out of the bathroom. I was really nervous.

"Of course." He looked at me and then smiled. "I was going to come in and join you, but I didn't want to get the smackdown."

I laughed. I didn't have a snappy comeback, just a dumb laugh, and an even dumber smile.

He looked at me as if I had something in my teeth, then said, "Are you all right?"

"Yeah...why do you ask that?" I said nervously as I pulled tightly on my robe.

"Nothing, you just seem different."

"Different? Me? No. Just tired." My heart was pounding.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I grabbed the dishes off the table and took them to the kitchen.

He stood up and said, "I'll get that."

I was so nervous. I said, "No, it's okay. I have it. I will be back up in a bit. When I came back up, I was still thinking about sex, and I needed it. I took a deep breath and asked, "So, what are you looking at?" I asked him as I walked over to him.

"Um, nothing really, I just was flipping through some channels and stopped at this show."

"So, anything interesting?"