He bit her lower lip harshly and she gasped and his tongue entered her mouth. His tongue invaded her mouth and ravished every corner of it. Finally when they both are out of breath then they leave each other's mouth.

"I trust you Shreya but how could you be so careless how can you forget that you're the queen of Udaipur you know who sent these pictures….Maa saa you know she is already stress about you taking all responsibilities and then if you will do these kind of things, it leave the bad impact on my family and my position. You know what the other ladies were gossiping about you, from now on you will never meet Daksh and it's final" Abhay said angrily and Shreya sighed.

"I am sorry, I should have taken care of the surroundings" She said and this time Abhay sighed and he held her waist.

"Now, ready for the punishment" He connects his lips with her neck and opens her necklace from his other hand.

"Abhay, shsss" She hissed when he bit on her collarbone.

"Not now Abhay, I am already tired and we have to attend the Sangeet in the evening…." Shreya got up and tried to run from him but he was faster than her. He also got up from his seat and held her waist from behind.

"Not so soon, and I don't let people go without doing justice baby doll"

"Aree but you're not doing any justice with me"

"Who is talking about you I am talking about my justice jaan"

"Okay, you can do whatever you want but on one condition" Shreya turned in his arms.

"Hmmm, I listening"

"Umm….y..you will…let Da..Daksh come in the..evening only…one last time" Shreya said nervously and closed her both eyes instantly after completing the sentence.

Abhay chuckled dryly and looked at Shreya who was standing with her eyes closed and pinched his nose which had been red with anger.

"Huh, Never" Abhay threw her on the bed and started opening his shirt's button. He hovered over her.

"Abhay, please trust me…Priyal is not well and he has her reports–"

"I DON'T GIVE DAMN ABOUT ANYTHING BUT YOU WILL NEVER GONNA MEET HIM" He grabbed her jaw and warned with red eyes which have anger in it.

She nodded while looking at him with fear. Abhay also didn't want to do anything wrong in his anger so he got up and went on the balcony taking his shirt.

Shreya sighed in relief but felt guilty because she knew that she shouldn't let Daksh come near her.

She walked towards him and hugged him from behind and touched his bare chest as his shirt buttons were opened.

"I am sorry, I promise I won't meet him again…" She said while burying her face in his back.

He removed her hands and walked towards the study room while buttoning up his shirt.

Shreya sighed and mumbled "You have to do the hard work to make him up Mrs.Shreya Abhay Singh Rajawat…" She also went to change and wore a lightweight chinkari suit she thought would go out and look after the arrangements after 5 minutes of rest.

She put her phone in charge and laid on the bed as she kept her head on the pillow she fell asleep.

At 5 pm Abhay entered the room and looked at her, who was sleeping peacefully while laying on her stomach. He shook his head and went into the closet to get ready. He came out wearing a white and blue sherwani. He went to the dressing and sprayed the perfume and wore his watch.

When he was wearing his watch his phone rang and Shreya whined in sleep he shook his head and picked the call.

"Abhay, Shreya and are you both ready? Actually me and maa sa are coming in your room as you and Shreya have to perform some rituals with Shlok…" Padmini said before he could reply she cut the call.