Forty-Nine

Bucky dropped his head into his hands, feeling so many emotions. Hearing what had happened since they first left the team, and the fact that he had harmed her more than once, he couldn't forgive himself. Once they broke Loki free, he would leave. Liv deserved to be free from the monster he was.

He sighed then felt a slap around the back of his head, and he looked over to her, seeing her scowl at him... 'Dont you ever fucking think that, ok? It wasn't you buttercup, I know that. Do you think I'd be here right now, with you if I thought for a moment, that you had any control? That it was you? No. You know I'd kick the shit out of you if it was..'

He couldn't help it, but a smile found its way to his face... 'Not even going to ask how you knew what I was thinking..'.. He shook his head, and sat back, looking around at the team... 'Im sorry for everything..'

'You want another slap?..'.. He chuckled at Livs threat.

'I still don't get it. If we were under control, then why didn't we take over the world? I mean, between the three of us, we're powerful enough to..'.. Bucky asked.

'That I don't really know. But this Titan, Thanos, he's hunting for the stones, but as I now hold the power of three of them, he's going to come for me. He has one in his possession, and if he finds the other two, he'll be almost unstoppable. He's already strong enough, but I have to find the others..'.. Liv sighed, rubbing her forehead.

'You ok?..'.. Nat asked, leaning forward, watching her.

'Got one hell of a headache, that's all. Look, we need to free Loki, he knows more about the Other than I do..'.. Liv looks at the others... 'You know what to do?..'.. They all chime in that they do, and she turns to Bucky... 'You trust me?..'

'Of course I do. What do you need?..'.. He takes her hand in his, giving it a squeeze.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Loki looked up as the door opened, and the majority of the team, come in, suited up. Thor got to his cell first, standing in front of it, stopping the others... 'This is madness! I will return him to Asgard, where he will remain in the dungeons Stark..'

'Get out of the way Thor before witchy here..'.. Tony jerked a thumb to Wanda... 'Makes you move, or scrambles your brain, not that there's much in there..'

Loki sniggered... 'This is amusing. To what do I owe the pleasure of your company? Did you bring the witch and widow as my entertainment?..'.. He looks the two of them up and down slowly, and the widow raises her gun at him.

'One down, one to go..'.. She smirked at him.

'Ah, did the soldier not get away?..'.. He grinned at them... 'Such a pity, though there is another spot open for replacement..'.. He looks Pietro up and down, eyeing him hungrily.

'I put a bullet in his head. Steve and Sam are unconscious in the med bay, but they're lucky to still be breathing after helping that bastard..'... Nat stepped forward, gritting her teeth... 'Thor, move out of the fucking way, before I hurt you too..'

'You know what, screw this..'.. Tony blasts Thor, and he slams back into the cell, and Nat strides over, hitting him with one of her bites.

'Now let's have some real fun..'.. Nat takes the cuffs from Pietro, and stands, facing Loki... 'Open the cell..'

Loki watches as the twins raise guns, the archer takes aim, and Stark holds his hand out ready... 'I suggest you do as you're told, not one of them will hesitate..'.. She steps inside, and grips his wrists, slapping the cuffs on him, and drags him out by them.

'I personally want him dead, but don't really want another army invading because we killed this asshole..'.. Tony glares at Loki... 'Some broken bones, and a lot of blood, then we'll send him back to Asgard..'

Loki felt himself get shoved ahead, and out of the detention area... 'Friday, lockdown the cell area. Let's leave sparkles cool down. You know, Barnes put up a good fight, but all it took was a bullet to put him down like a rabid dog..'

'I highly doubt you killed him, he is strong for a mortal..'.. Loki chuckled, as he was dragged to the main room.

'Thought you might say that..'.. He felt a kick to the back of his legs, taking him to his knees as the widow grabs him by the hair, holding his head up... 'We made sure to film it for you..'.. She sneered at him, and Tony pulled up holographic footage.

Loki watched as Barnes and the other two fought the others near the jet, in an attempt to escape. The witch had thrown the captain through a window, and Stark had blast the bird one off his feet, knocking him out. He then saw the widow roll to her feet, and shoot Barnes in the head, his body falling to the floor.

'How does it feel, knowing it's your fault they're both dead? You let them get taken over, you are weak, pathetic. There's no one left to love you, or save you..'.. Nat laughed, pressing her gun to his temple, then hitting him around the side of the head. He swayed for a moment, his head hanging down in defeat.

Liv hated hearing it all, but she had to break him down, to lower his walls in his mind. With his head down, he didn't see her slip up behind him, and she used her power, to enter his mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Liv moved fluidly through Lokis mind, ignoring all the painful memories. She needed to find him, and fast. She knew she only had a few minutes to get him free, and she wasn't giving up.

She spotted the light, deep within his mind and rushed over quietly. Using her power, she bound the Other and walked over to Loki on the ground... 'Hey mischief, have you missed me?..'

'I no longer fall for your tricks..'.. Loki sighed, hugging his knees... 'You have nothing more to hurt me with..'

'Now I haven't come all the way here, just for you to assume I'm that ugly asshole..'.. Liv jerked a thumb to the Other as it struggled. She knelt down in front of him, and cupped his face. She felt him jolt under her touch, his eyes coming up and searching hers... 'Im here my king, to take you home. Come back to me, come back to us..'.. She leaned in, giving him a slow, sensual kiss.

Liv felt he was hesitant at first, and this his lips captured hers in such urgency, that she pulled back, giggling... 'As much as I would love for you to fuck me senseless right now, you need to kill him, to be free..'.. She sighed, standing up, and holding out her hand.

Loki was unsure as to whether it was real or not, it felt real but then again, it had done many times before... 'How can I be sure this is not a trick?..'

'I called your father a useless piece of shit, and recommended he take that staff and go fuck himself with it..'.. She raised an eyebrow at him, and he smirked, before laughing.

'How would you even have spoken to my father?..'.. He got to his feet, still keeping a distance from her.

'I got beaten, then killed. Your parents did some hoodoo shit, brought me back into the body of an asgardian. I'll tell you in finer detail once this is over with, so can you hurry up and kill that motherfucker there, so we can go back home?..'.. She huffed folding her arms.

This version of Liv was definitely different to the others he was tortured with. Something deep down, was telling him it was really her. He smirked, and she conjured a dagger, just like his and handed it to him.

'Do i even want to know how you did that?..'.. He asked as he took it.

'Hurry the fuck up will you? I'm sexually repressed and need a good seeing to..'.. She rolled her eyes at him.

Oh, this was definitely the real Liv. He strode over, and buried his dagger into the creatures chest. The binds that held it vanished, and the body slumped to the floor, before it disappeared in smoke.

'Good, now that it's over, let's wake up..'.. She came up beside him, and slapped his ass, hard, causing him to stumble forward, and darkness took him.

😘