Forty-Two

She had been an absolute wreck at the restaurant, seeing the two of them act as if nothing happened, but kept throwing knowing looks and smirks in her direction. Her power was pulsing in her, begging to be released as was her desire. She had cut them off from ordering dessert, wanting nothing more than to retreat to her room. She didn't know why she was so nervous, maybe because it was the fact that she hadn't been with a man in years, and now there were two she wanted more than anything else.

Loki took his time eating and drinking. He would have his arm across the back of Buckys chair, in-between courses, lightly touching his back as he leaned in to whisper what he wanted to do to the both of them. He knew, he would have them at his mercy when they returned.

'Ok, I'm tired..'.. She stood up, and moved to leave. Loki chuckled, wrapping her with his magic to stop her from leaving. He heard her growl in frustration, as he made her wait.

'Are you finished?..'.. He looks across to Bucky, seeing him ready to bolt out the door too, and he nodded... 'Very well, let's return. I'm sure we could have dessert at home..'... He watched the two of them, seeing them understand his real meaning. He pulled the money from his pocket, dropping it on the table, and stood, gesturing for Bucky to stand. He made sure to skim his fingers across her back as he leaned in to whisper to her... 'You have punishment waiting for you pet, and considering how well you heal, I'm sure we can make the most of this evening..'

He walked ahead of them, hearing the two follow as they went outside. He led them down to an alleyway between the restaurant and the hotel next door, turning to them, and taking their hands, teleporting them all back to their apartment.

Liv wanted to run to her room, but Loki had a tight grip on her hand... 'I think not pet, there is no escaping now..'

'I-I..'.. She knew she had to speak before anything went further... 'Im scared..'.. He instantly released her wrist, concern now etched in his face, as him and Bucky moved closer to her... 'I haven't been with anyone in years, and last time I hurt someone..'.. She shook her head, her hands trembling... 'I don't want to hurt either of you. I'm sorry to have teased you, but I want to try to be with you both. If my powers get out of control, I want to be able to get away from you, so I don't hurt you..'

Lokis desire subsided, seeing her vulnerable, and he moved to her, lifting her chin to look into her eyes... 'We will be slow and gentle with you, you will be in charge and if at any moment you want us to stop, tell us. We do love you Liv..'.. He saw the shock in her at his admission... 'Was in not obvious darling?..'.. He smiled down at her, placing a light kiss to her lips, before moving to the side for Bucky.

'Hes right..'.. Bucky stepped forward, cupping her face in his hands as he kissed her... 'I've always loved you, been in love with you when you put yourself between me and Tony, that day I told him what the soldier did..'

She smiled up at him, nodding... 'I don't want to wait any longer, I just..'.. She sighed as he stepped back to give her room... 'I don't want to hurt you..'

'Come darling, and you love..'.. Loki held his hands out for the both of them, and led them to his room. Liv was surprised to see a very large bed, big enough for the three of them. His room had changed to that of deep forest greens and gold accentuates. She thought it was beautiful, it was completely Loki.

Sketches of her and Bucky were on the desk to the right of the bed, along with some scenery that didn't look familiar. She smiled, seeing books stacked about, including those that she had recommended.

She felt Bucky standing behind her, his hands on her waist and Loki in front... 'What do you want darling?..'.. Loki asked her, and in that moment, she felt safe and calm. Placing one hand on Bucky's flesh one, and taking one of Lokis in hers, she pulled them into her mind. She wanted to show them, exactly what they meant to her, her fears and worries.

After a few minutes she released them and smiled, turning her head to look up at Bucky, seeing love shining in his eyes, and Loki smiling at her... 'You really did not hate me?..'.. He asked, stroking her cheek.

'No Loki, I didn't. I loved you both the moment I saw each of you. Drawn to you, I just wanted you to see it all, everything I see, think and feel for you both..'.. She searched his eyes, hoping he understood.

'I am honoured to hold a piece of your heart..'.. Loki kissed her hand.

'Me too Liv. You hold mine, both of you..'.. Loki looked up, surprised to hear him admit it... 'I know back in the 40s it was different, but here, now, I feel comfortable to say it. This past month, even before then, I felt something for you Lokes..'

Loki cleared his throat, smiling across at Bucky... 'I am glad to not be the only one..'.. Liv chuckled between them.

'Ok ok, we all love each other. Any chance we can get naked now?..'.. She felt giddiness bubble up in her, with her nerves as both of them sucked in a breath.

'I can take care of that...'.. Loki waved his hand and she instantly felt skin on skin, front and back. She looked down, seeing Loki standing fully erect, hard and well, huge. She turned to look down at Bucky, seeing him just as big... 'Uh, are dicks supposed to be that big?..'

Bucky kissed the side of her head, seeing amusement in Lokis eyes... 'You're with a super soldier and a god, did you expect smaller?..'

'I do believe she did..'.. Loki moved back to sit on the edge of the bed, pulling her to sit next to him, and Bucky to her left... 'We will be gentle pet, but only for tonight..'

Live saw the wicked gleam in his eyes, and she bit her lip. Buckys hand came up turning her face to his... 'You don't know what that does to me, when you do that..'.. He kissed her hard, passionately and she relaxed, moaning into their kiss. She felt Loki trail kisses down her neck, as his hand trailed down her body, to her core. His fingers felt cool, tampering her power within.

She knew they would be gentle, and if she wanted to stop they would. Having them both comfort her, reassure her, she loved them more than they knew. Laying back gently, they both moved with her, and she let herself go, knowing she was safe.

😘