Forty-One

They had remained in London for a month, taking down the three bases that were in the country. They had trained together, working on their coordinations, being in sync with one another. She had seen a completely different side to both Bucky and Loki, they seemed more free, and relaxed.

This was their last day before moving on to Germany, to take down their bases, and she was proud of how well they had done. Tonight, they were all going out for a meal to celebrate, and she knew she had kept them both waiting long enough.

There had been plenty of teasing, touching and kissing between the three of them, and she wanted to wait until they both felt they were ready, and she now knew they were.

Smoothing down her dress, she turned slightly, seeing the back of the dress, or lack there of and grinned. She wore a deep blue, full length dress that had thigh high splits on either side. The back had dipped low, to the base of her spine with thin straps, Criss crossing along her back. The front scooped low to her breasts, and the material was thin enough, that she went without underwear. She knew both men would be drooling.

Checking her make up one last time, she headed out of her room, and to the open living room, seeing the two of them standing there talking, closely, and she couldn't help but feel lucky, that she had the two of them.

They both turned, hearing her come in and she saw the same dark look in their eyes and she giggled, walking over and spinning as she got closer... 'From those looks, I take it that you like it?..'.. She kissed Loki, then turned to Bucky, kissing him too.

'I'd rather stay in now..'.. Buckys metal arm came around her, and she shivered at his touch, feeling his hand stroke her bare back.

'I agree. Do we really need to go outside?..'.. Loki leaned in, kissing her shoulder. Liv stepped back from the two of them, forcing herself to not touch them.

'Yes we do. I didn't spend all this time dressing up, just to stay in. We're going to celebrate..'.. She turned, heading to the door to leave... 'Well, I'm going out. You two can stay in if you want..'.. She looked over her shoulder at them... 'Im sure someone would keep me company..'

She bit her lip, getting the reaction she wanted and they both followed her, scowling... 'I think you have teased us enough pet..'.. Loki opened the door for the other two, and they left, heading downstairs to the limo she had ordered for them.

Once they were inside, she kept a bit of distance from the two of them, leaning over to the little bar to pour a drink, making sure the splits in her dress, exposed her legs... 'Did I forget to mention, I'm not wearing anything under this dress?..'.. She sat back with her champagne, smirking at them, as they fidgeted in their seats.

'Liv, you're killing us here, so unless you want us to take you, here and now, not caring who can see or hear, behave..'.. Bucky glares at her, his hands fisted in his lap.

Loki smirked at her, before shifting in his seat to Bucky, sliding a hand around the back of his neck and kissing him. His other hand slid over his chest and down, cupping Bucky, who moaned into their kiss. Both men heard her breathing hitch, and Bucky gripped into Lokis shirt, trying to pull him closer, and she whimpered.

Loki used his hand on Bucky's crotch, to undo his trousers, sliding his hand inside, and feeling his hard length. He broke from their kiss, panting... 'Im sure we have time for some release, but she can not touch, not yet..'.. He saw Bucky smirk, and felt hands undo his own trousers, and Bucky took him in hand. The both of them kissed hard, passionately as they stroked one another, seeking release. They could hear her whimpering, and whining, as it encouraged them, knowing she was turned on watching them.

Loki pulled away enough, turning to her... 'On your knees, here..'.. He pointed right in front of them, and she did as she was told... 'We do not want to make a mess, do we?..'.. She shook her head, and licked her lips... 'Our Sargent first..'.. He slipped his free hand in her hair, and guided her head to Bucky, seeing her take him in her mouth.

Bucky threw his head back, moaning, knowing he was on the verge of exploding... 'You can do better than that pet. Take him all the way, but don't swallow, not until I say so..'.. Hearing Loki talk like that, and her mouth around him, Bucky came coating her throat, and she hummed around his length. He watched as she pulled back, her mouth full of him as she smirked.

'Our princes turn..'.. Bucky leaned forward, gripping her hair, knowing she would be messy getting out of the limo. He moved her to Loki, and he watched as she worked to keep his cum in her mouth as she took in Loki. He moved to kiss Loki, while pressing her head down to take him in... 'He let you join in, the least you can do is show him how thankful you are..'

Loki groaned in pleasure, as he felt his peak. Buckys mouth on his, and hers around him, he came hard, and the two men broke apart, turning to look at her as she pulled back, both their mixtures dripping from the corner of her mouth... 'Let us see pet. Did we give you enough?..'.. She nodded and opened her mouth to show them, before swallowing with permission.

Liv was insanely turned on, and knew that not wearing underwear, was a mistake. She was sure she would have a wet patch on her dress. She shifted back into her seat, reaching for napkins to dab at her lips, and to check her dress. She heard the two of them chuckle at her, and she turned to them, seeing them do up their trousers, and smooth their shirts down... 'We should have stayed in..'.. She grumbled, huffing at them.

Loki and Bucky burst out laughing, seeing her pout... 'It was your idea Liv..'.. Bucky leaned forward, pouring him and Loki a whiskey, handing him a glass. The two clinked their glasses, proud smiles on their faces.

'I hate you both..'.. She moved further away, which only earned another laugh from them both.

'You are the one who teased us darling, we only finished what you started..'.. Loki told her, as he took a sip.

Liv knew that they had about another 10 minutes before they arrived at the restaurant, so she shifted in the limo, sitting with her legs up, and moved the skirt of her dress out of the way. She opened her legs, and smirked, seeing them both freeze. If they wouldn't take care of her, she would just do it herself.

She knew it wouldn't take long, she was too wound up to torture them. Sliding her hand down, she slipped two fingers inside herself, pressing her thumb to her clit and began to stimulate herself. Her eyes flicked between the two of them, as she picked up her pace, feeling her orgasm build. Tilting her head back, she bit her lip, trying to not make a sound. Just as she felt herself on the edge, her hand flew up, and bound with her other one.

Loki smirked as he denied her, of her orgasm. The look of shock on her face, mixed with frustration... 'We will be there in a moment, I suggest you fix yourself up darling. We wouldn't want others to know now, do we?..'

Bucky burst out laughing... 'Your magic is definitely going to come in handy Lokes..'.. He finished his drink, placing the glass back and taking Lokis empty one too... 'I think she's going to learn the hard way, to not tease us like that again, right sweetheart?..'.. He smirked at her, as she fought against the binding around her wrist. She eventually gave up and slouched down in her seat.

'You were asked a question pet, I suggest you answer or you'll find out, how I like to punish..'.. Loki tells her, and Buckys head whips around to him.

'You do that?..'.. He asks, as tempting thoughts ran through his mind.

'Yes, but don't worry, you'll both enjoy it..'.. Loki turned back to Liv... 'Answer him..'.. His tone turned hard, and she bit her lip.

Her eyes flicked to Bucky and she nodded... 'Yes sir, I will learn..'

'Can we please go home?..'.. Bucky whined as they pulled up at the restaurant.

'No, this is punishment for her. Denied gratification..'.. Loki waved a hand to her, removing the binds, and fixing her hair... 'Now let's enjoy our meal..'... He opened his door and stepped out, knowing that he could have them both submitting to her, before the night was over.

😘