Thirty-Four

She teleported back after another two days, and grinned at her reflection on her bathroom mirror. She had changed her hair style and colour that it was now almost silver, with blue undertones, got her nose pierced and tattoos, one across the left side of her ribs, one on her right wrist of the avengers logo, and another of yellow roses and butterflies, that trail up her left wrist, to her elbow. Heading into her bedroom, she opened her closet and went through, pulling an outfit out, that would go with the new her.

Thigh high black suede boots, a pair of high waisted black denim shorts, that accentuated her ass, a black bralette cami, that covered her tattoo on her ribs. She did her make up, with smokey eyes and blue lips, that matched her eye colour. Grabbing her black leather jacket, she gave herself a once over, grinning at her new look.

'Friday, call the team and tell them to meet in the main room, and that I'm back, I'll meet them there in a minute...'.. She was taking charge of who she was now, and she'd be damned if Hydra were going to get her, they had no idea of the woman she had become.

------------------------------------------------------------

Loki sighed, as he sat on the couch in the main room, conjuring a glass of asgardian ale for himself. His eyes flicked to Bucky, as he walked in, looking just as miserable, when he flopped down next to Loki. Rolling his eyes, he handed his glass to Bucky, who frowned at him, and conjured another for himself... 'I have a feeling we are going to need it..'.. He said quietly, as the others entered.

'I spoke to Clint, he said that she had left early this morning, wanting to do a few things before coming back..'.. Nat tells them all, as she perches on the arm of the other couch... 'He said that she's happy, and wanted to come back..'

'Im glad she is back, I need her help with Anya..'.. Pietro says after he sped in, and dropped on the other couch, putting his head back on Nats leg.

'Feet down road runner..'.. Tony rolls his eyes... 'She hasn't answered me since she left, what about any of you?..'.. He asks, moving to lean against the table. They all said no, waiting for her to show.

'We are all here, so where is she?..'.. Sam asks, sitting next to Bucky.

'Holy shit..'.. Wanda gasps, looking behind Bucky and Loki, her hands coming to her mouth. Everyone spins, all stunned at seeing Liv.

'Well then, seeing as you're all drooling..'.. She grins, before leaning over and taking both glasses off the two of them, and drinking them back one after the other and handing them back... 'I assume you like..'.. She walked around the couch, swaying her hips, as she came to sit on both Loki and Buckys thighs. She leans back into them, biting her lip... 'So, did you all miss me?..'

'Wh-uh, huh..'... She giggled, seeing Steve stutter and look over at Nat.

'I love it..'.. Pietro winks at her, and she blows him a kiss.

'Are you happy Miss Olivia?..'.. Vision asks her.

'I am. I've accepted that I don't want to remember. I had a good long talk with Clint and Laura, and they were right. This is a chance for me to enjoy my life, without all the sadness and pain, so new life, new start, new look..'.. She slaps both Loki and Buckys other legs as she stands up... 'Im going out, I want to have some fun. Anyone joining me?..'

'What? No, Liv you can't go out..'.. She turns to Tony, seeing him give her a disappointed look... 'Hydra still want you, and you going out, dressed like that..'

She teleported him to his room, and turned to the others... 'Anyone else want to tell me how to live my life? If so, say now..'

Steve sighed, stepping forward... 'Look, Tony went about it the wrong way, but he's right, Hydra are still after you, and they will..'... She sent him to his room too.

'They need a time out, now, does anyone else have an issue?..'.. She puts her hands on her hips.

'If you're going out, I'm coming..'.. Pietro jumped up, grinning at her... 'Can Anya come too?...'.. She nods at him, and he speeds off.

'I could do with a drink..'... Nat stands up, as does Wanda, both smirking... 'Give us 20 to get ready. I'll get the other girls to join us..'.. She winked at Liv, as she passed, and then slapped her ass... 'Damn you are sexy..'

Liv chuckled, running her tongue over her lips... 'Well boys..'.. She looks at the remaining six men... 'You coming?..'.. She saw Loki give her a sly smirk, and he stood, making the glass in his and Buckys hands disappear.

'Oh darling, I fully plan on enjoying your company this evening..'.. His words are clear of his meaning. She saw Bucky stand up, taking a deep breath, as he stood next to Loki.

'Sure, why not, I'd rather be there, where you can let loose and have fun, than be stuck wherever you sent those two..'.. He gave her a small smile. Liv walked closer, and she took hold of his jacket, pulling him in for a kiss. She moved back, licking her lips, before turning to Loki, and kissing him just as hard.

She heard Thor clear his throat and she turned, raising an eyebrow at him... 'Dont be jealous Thor...'... She walked over, and patted his cheek... 'Green is Lokis colour, not yours..'.. She looked around again, grinning... '20 minutes boys, if you want to come out for a few drinks, be ready..'.. She teleported away, leaving them all in shock.

'Uh, that actually happened, right?..'.. Sam asks, still trying to understand her whole new change... 'Its like she's a completely different person..'

'I believe Miss Olivia has every right to be whatever she wants to be..'.. Vision steps forward... 'We all know she has been through many unfortunate moments, so we should accept her. She may change how she looks, but I believe she has the same heart..'

'Vision is right..'.. Thor nods... 'Lady Olivia has always taken care of us, though she does not remember, we are still her family, and I for one still care and love her..'

Bucky turns to Loki, frowning at him... 'Did she really just kiss me?..'

'She did, and me also..'.. He looked to the doors for the living quarters... 'Perhaps we should speak with her about this..'.. Bucky nodded, and the two of them made their way out, and towards her room.

------------------------------------------------------------

Liv danced along to the music in Nats room, while her and Wanda got ready. Maria, Helen and Pepper would join them out in an hour or two. She had a feeling the two men would seek her out, she was glad she wasn't in her room, she may not have the restraint she needed.

'Loving the look. Can I see the tattoos?..'.. Nat asks her, and she shrugs off her jacket, holding her arms out to the two women as they look... 'Thats gorgeous..'.. She moves Liv's wrist around, seeing the roses and butterflies... 'And the Avengers mark?..'

'Well, I couldn't exactly think of a symbol for each of you, so I thought this one, is best. It represents all of you, my family..'.. She smiled.

'I love that, I want one too..'.. Wanda says, as she pins her hair up.

'How about we go tomorrow? I want to do it too..'.. Nat grins, as she turns back to her mirror to finish her make up.

'Sounds good. Can we make it a girls day though?..'.. Wanda asks, as she strips off, and pulls on a tight red bodycon dress, and black heels.

'Im in..'.. Liv teleports to the bar to grab drinks for them, and then back again... 'Lets get drunk, have fun and fuck our guys...'

Both burst out laughing, as they downed their drinks, and finished getting ready... 'You really going to, with both of them?..'.. Wanda grins at her, as she finishes her make up.

'I have three holes..'.. Nat coughs hard... 'They can pick one each, and have a spare..'.. She grabs their arms, and teleports back to the main room, seeing almost all of the others there... 'So, let's go party..'.. She winks at Bucky and Loki, as everyone grabs hold of one another, and she takes them to their usual club.

😘