Thirty

Bucky woke up, gasping as though he had held his breath for too long. He sat up, looking around, seeing he was in the med bay, and Loki was sat across from him, smirking. He rolled his eyes and stood up, stretching his aching body. Glancing at the clock above the door, he noticed it had been 3 hours, since he had fallen asleep.

'Friday, any updates?..'.. He calls out, not daring to look at Lokis smug face.

'Not at the moment Sergeant Barnes..'..

'Why hide it from her?..'.. Bucky dropped his head, giving himself a moment before he turned... 'You know everything about her, as she does for you, except that..'

'Its not your business to know Loki. Now shut up, and stay out of her head...'.. He stormed out of the room, heading towards the main area. He was hungry and in serious need of a drink.

------------------------------------------------------------

Steve had Nat pressed against the wall, nipping at her neck as drove into her, again and again. He could feel she was close, as her nails raked along his back, her walls clenching around him as she whimpered. He knew she needed a distraction, and he was more than happy to satisfy her needs.

'Steve..'.. He heard her gasp, and he thrust harder, as he lifted his head to look into her eyes, seeing she come apart for him, and pull him over the edge with her. He felt her milk him completely, and he caught his breath, resting his forehead against hers. He couldn't put her down, not yet.

'I needed that..'.. She panted out, her arms around his neck, kissing him slowly. She could feel him twitching inside her, his grip on her thighs biting into her skin. She knew she would have bruises, but she didn't care, she was his and she loved it when he marked her.

Steve chuckled as he shifted, moving from the wall, and putting her onto the bed. He grinned when she whimpered at the loss of him pulling out of her, and he moved to her bathroom, to get the shower on. Coming back in with a wet cloth for her, he watched sas she leaned back on the bed, enjoying his care.

'You really know how to take care of a girl, don't you Rogers?..'.. She sighed, contentedly, as he cleaned her up.

'I know how to take care of MY girl..'.. He threw the cloth into her basket, leaning over to kiss her again... 'Shower Romanoff, then food..'.. He stood back up, pulling her with him.

'Have I ever told you, that I love it when you're bossy..'.. She winked at him over her shoulder, and he slapped her ass.

'I love you too, now move it..'.. He didn't get the chance to say anything else, as the two of them were thrown off their feet by an explosion. They hit the floor in the bathroom hard, tangled mess of limbs, as the windows rattled.

'Friday! What just happened?..'.. Nat shouts out, stumbling into her bedroom to throw on some clothes, and Steve following suit.

'An altercation between Tempest and Mischief in the med bay. She awoke, and began fighting him. From her words, I deducted that she remembers only to the battle of New York. She panicked and her powers took over. I already informed Boss and the others..'..

Steve finished getting dressed... 'Where was Bucky?..'..

'Sergeant Barnes was in the kitchen when the explosion occured..'..

Steve let out a breath of relief that Bucky wasn't injured, but he was worried for Liv, and unfortunately Loki too. He looked across to Nat, seeing the worry in her face. Once she was dressed, he grabbed her hand and the two ran from the room, heading straight for the med bay.