Nineteen

Tony watched Liv and Bucky on his screen, knowing that he should have told them about the cameras. Aside from the bedroom, and bathroom, every corner was covered, as well as the perimeter. He didn't want to take any risks, that she would come to any harm, he had also done the same for Loki and Wanda, not really trusting the god of mischief.

He chalked it up to being protective, but knew that if she ever found out, he'd end up dead. Shaking his head, he called for Friday to record everything, and to notify him of anything important. Both teams would be checking in with him, by the evening, so he knew that at the moment, they'd be making connections with their neighbours.

------------------------------------------------------------

Liv had teleported her and Bucky over to Wandas, and looked around in awe and envy... 'You know, our house could fit in this room alone..'... She turned, staring up at the high ceiling of the foyer. Their house was pretty much a mansion, considering their roles in the mission, this place was perfect.

Wanda laughed, before grabbing Livs hand and dragging her off upstairs... 'Wow, taking me to bed already. I'm a married woman you know, but for you I'll make the exception..'.. Liv laughed, trying to keep up with Wanda so she didn't trip up the stairs.

'Buck, have Loki get the drinks ready, we'll be back down in a few..'.. Wanda called to him as she pulled Liv down to her room. She was thankful her and Lokis rooms were at opposite ends of the hall. Throwing open her door, the two of them entered, and she shut it quickly behind her... 'Ok, I want to know what's going on..'

Wanda walked to her chaise at the end of her bed, and sat down, patting the space next to her... 'I know Loki was an asshole for what he said to you, and it was really bad. But seeing you come in that drunk, the things you said, Liv please tell me. If I know, then I can keep Loki reined in..'

Liv sighed, coming to sit next to Wanda, dropping her head on her shoulder... 'This stays between us?..'

'I swear it won't pass my lips..'.. Liv tells her everything. All of it, the loss of her child, prior to the battle of New York, the times she tried to take her life, but due to her healing abilities, she was always unable to. She told her about her relationship with Bucky, the nightmares, and with a heavy sigh, her other dreams.

She told Wanda what Loki did, entering her mind to see it all, even when she fell asleep in his arms.

Wanda felt the pain in everything Liv told her, feeling her own heart break for her friend. She had been through so much, and hearing of what Bucky had done for her, it explained their relationship better. She pulled Liv in for a hug, holding her tight.

'Im so sorry Liv. I never knew what you were going through..'.. She pulled back, looking at her friend... 'You always take care of us, we didn't know. Nat said about what you had told her and Steve, but I take it they don't know everything?..'

Liv shook her head... 'Only you and Bucky know the full extent of it all..'

'Do you really blame Loki?..'.. Liv thought it over, and looked down at her hands.

'Deep down, no. I blamed him, as it was easier than excepting everything that happened. No matter what I did, I couldn't die, I don't think I can. I was so low I just wanted to be with my baby, but Bucky said that maybe it was a good thing my powers wouldn't let me. That I had a greater role in the world, helping others, saving people..'