Eight

The bifrost touched down outside the compound, scorching the earth with its mark. Thor looked around, seeing recruits out running, and others passing by. He turned to Loki, clapping him on the shoulder... 'Well then, let us go meet the others..'.. To say Thor was worried, was an understatement, he was down right terrified of how Olivia would react. He knew she could best him in a fight, and it was not something he wished to face.

He led the way, with Loki falling in step next to him, seeing his brother look around, taking in their surroundings... 'So, tell me who it is I am meant to help?..'.. Loki asks him, his tone expressing his boredom.

'Lady Olivia, who has powers of the tesseract, and Lady Wanda, her powers come from the mind stone..'... Thor feels Loki pull him to a stop, in the hallway, and he turns to his brother, seeing him frown.

'You have two avengers with powers from infinity stones?..'.. Loki was shocked to hear that. How in Helheim, did they manage to have contact with two stones. We're there more on Midgard, he wondered.

'You will see for yourself brother..'... Thor continued walking, and Loki kept his pace... 'Lady Wanda has a brother, who was also exposed to the mind stone. His powers are of speed, but there is another being, who hold the mind stone, Vision. He was created by Stark and Banner, and the stone is now a part of him..'

Loki ran a hand through his hair. When he came years ago, seeking the tesseract, the world did not have any heroes, until that battle. He never thought that there would now be humans, that held such cosmic power. If only they knew their true strength, they could destroy Midgard, and the universe.

'How has father not taken them, and locked them away?..'.. Loki asked, seeing others ahead. They spotted him and ran, as though fearing their lives.

'We have already discussed it. Not one of them pose a severe threat, worth locking away for. Father believes in having them as allies, should they be needed..'.. Thor tells him as they turn a corner. Loki scoffed, of course his father would collect them as allies. Should there ever be any danger to Asgard and it's realms, having such powerful beings on his side would make him unstoppable.

The two reached a large, open room, which held a few couches and chairs one side, and a kitchen area, with a table that could rival the one in palace for its size... 'How many avengers are there?..'.. Loki nods to the table.

Thor did a mental count in his head... 'Thirteen, at last count, but there are others who work with the team, that live here also..'.. He stepped forward, looking towards the ceiling... 'Computer woman, please inform the team we a-..'

His words were cut off as they hear someone singing, and Thor instantly knew who it was. From the other side of the room, coming from the living quarters, was Lady Olivia. She wore the clothing for when she would train, and on her head was the little music device, covering her ears.

Thor grinned, seeing her sway to the music, only she could hear but her voice was melodic, and beautiful as she sang. He walked forward, placing Mjolnir on the little table between the couches, coming she stand by the dining table, watching her. He knew better than to interrupt her, he had seen what happened to the captain, when he did.

Lokis eyes were drawn to the singing woman, he watched as she moved gracefully to the kitchen, pulling open the cupboards, as though searching for something. He moved to stand beside his brother, frowning at her... 'Who is that brother?..'

Thor shook his head, and placed a finger to his lips, in a bid to shush his brother. Loki growled in annoyance, rolling his eyes... 'I do believe I asked yo-..'.. He felt himself get hit in the chest, and thrown backwards across the couch behind him. He hit the floor, his breath knocked out of him.

'I'd have thought that you would have told him the rules before bringing him here Thor..'.. Loki got to his feet, growling in anger, wondering who just attacked him. He summoned his blades, stepping forward towards the one who had spoke.

'If you know what's good for you Loser, you'll put those away before I knock you on your ass again..'.. His eyes caught on the woman in the kitchen, her back to him as she was concentrating on the task before her.

Loki was seething with rage at the name she called him, and her attack, he would put this vile creature in her place. He dodged around Thors outstretched hands heading towards her... 'How dare you! I am a g-..'

She turned to face him, and he froze in place, as the memories of the last time he had met her rushed through him. His anger instantly subsided, and guilt was now taking over. His eyes roamed her, as she came around to him, eating a sandwich.

She was as tall as his shoulders, her hair pulled up from her face, and her cerelean eyes, held so much anger. He noticed a blue glow, coming from her body as she stood before him, staring him down... 'Hm..'... She swallowed her mouthful, before looking past him, to his brother... 'Still an asshole then?..'

Liv was not going to let it show how afraid she was, now that he was standing before her. Instead, she would piss him off until he would give up and leave back to where he came from. She walked past him, ignoring his gaze and headed for Thor. She could see he was worried but she laughed, putting her sandwich down and jumping at Thor, hugging him tight... 'Im not mad at you Sparky, I'm pissed off at Tony and Steve for thinking it was a good idea to bring Loser here..'

She stepped back, and picked up her sandwich... 'Friday, summon the others, before I teleport greaseball to the nearest active volcano..'... She moved and flopped down on the couch, taking another bite.

Lokis guilt quickly vanished, hearing how she spoke about him, and that she was ignoring him. He glared at Thor, gesturing to her with his dagger... 'I assume THIS is the one you spoke of?..'.. Venom dripped from his voice and his actions, he despised her already. She had no respect for him, he was a god.

Loki found himself flat on his back, groaning from losing his breath yet again. He pushed himself to sit up, seeing he was 20ft from where he originally stood.

'Wilson, you owe me $50!..'.. Loki turned his head, seeing Stark stood there with his arms folded, grinning madly at him... 'You haven't been here 20 minutes and you've already pissed her off..'.. Stark laughed and walked past him, with others following his footsteps. Loki gritted his teeth, and got to his feet, brushing his hands off.

'I have done nothing of the sort..'.. Loki growled out, glaring at the woman as she sat eating.

'Brother, let it go..'.. Thor sighed at him, taking a seat next to the woman. Loki watched as she leaned into Thor, and he felt a strange sensation within him, one he did not recognise. More people began to enter the room, and there were a few familiar faces... 'Come and sit Loki, we should talk about why you're here..'

Loki took a deep breath, fighting the urge to stab every single one of them, especially her and his brother.

😘