Thirty-Nine

Liv sat in her bed, leaning back on her hands as she watched Bucky pace slightly, fidgeting... 'Talk to me buttercup, I know theres a lot you want to say..'

'Why didn't you tell me? Don't you trust me?..'.. He moved to sit next to her on the bed, and she took his metal hand in hers.

'Of course I do, there was never any doubt of trusting you. I just wanted to protect you. You know I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe..'... She played with the ring on his finger.

Bucky knew she was right, she always did protect him... 'When I was in your mind, before you woke up, I saw a memory of yours, we were in bed and you..'.. He sighed... 'Did you really mean what you said? That you have feelings for me?..'

Liv nodded at him, smiling... 'Yes. But after our first kiss, when we thought to see if there were any feelings, you said it was weird, and I took that to mean that we'll only ever be friends. Which was fine by me, I'd rather be in your life as a friend than not at all..'

'But you have feelings for Loki too..'.. He said, watching her.

Liv sighed... 'Yes, you know that. I have since the moment I saw him, same with you. Guess I got a thing for tortured souls..'.. She chuckled, giving his hand a squeeze... 'I do love you, and I'm in love with you. Have been the moment I met you, not the soldier..'

'Are you in love with him too?..'.. He asked, bringing his other hand up, to stroke her cheek.

'I am. I know it's wrong to many people, to feel this way about two guys, but I can't help it. I want you both, but if one of you doesn't want this, then it's fine. I just don't want to hurt either of you..'.. She said, leaning into his hand.

'I know you Liv, you wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone..'.. Bucky said, his eyes flicking from hers, to her lips.

'No, she would not..'.. Both turn their heads, seeing Loki standing by her closet.

'Private conversation mischief..'.. She stuck her tongue at him, and he smirked.

'Continue acting that way, and I'm sure we will make you behave..'.. He moved to sit the other side of her on the bed, tucking her hair behind her ear, as he leaned in to kiss her neck... 'You are ours after all..'

Her breathing hitched as he hit her weak spot, and her hand tightened in Buckys... 'Not now Loki. We have to pack and get ready to leave..'.. She leaned into Bucky, looking up at his face and seeing his eyes darken... 'Wait, are you..'.. She gave him a sly smile... 'Are you enjoying this?..'

Bucky looked between her and Loki, cleaning his throat before he shifted on the bed, trying to control his thoughts... 'What time are we leaving?..'.. The two chuckled at him, as if they already knew his answer. She pulled him closer, giving him a slow sensual kiss, her hand leaving his and sliding up to the back of his neck, holding him there.

He heard her moan into the kiss, and his other hand snakes around her back, pulling her closer. He felt his flesh arm brush against Lokis, sending a shiver through him, and he pulled away, seeing her turn her head to kiss Loki just as passionately as she kissed him. He shifted her, so she was in his lap, her back to him as she kissed Loki.

Bucky lowered his head, his lips on her neck, causing her to moan and shift in his lap, pressing into him. His body twitched at her movement, and his metal hand moved to her waist, sliding up under her shirt.

'Ok, ok ok..'.. She breathed, feeling her power pulse in her... 'As much as I'm really enjoying this, I need a shower to wash all of last night off me..'.. She shifted out of his lap to stand, and he looked across to Loki, seeing the same desire in his eyes, that he had.