Forty-Seven

Liv stood with her fists clenched at her sides, as Odin and Frigga told her of what they knew. She hated what was to come, but she was the only one to stop it, to save everyone... 'Why me? I'm just an insignificant human..'

'You are so much more than that my dear..'.. Frigga stepped forward... 'And you are no longer human. You returned to life, and you are bound to Loki, as is the other. You now share his life span, you will age slower, as an asgardian..'

'What?..'.. Liv shook her head... 'You want to say that, one more time?..'

Frigga sighed... 'You and the other, Bucky I believe, both love Loki. In that, you have bound yourself to Loki, as his mates. You will not age as a human, neither of you..'

'Great, that's just great. So, I definitely can't die, again..'.. She threw her hands up, exasperated... 'Anything else I need to know before I go back?..'

'You can not tell them what you know is to come..'.. Odin tells her and she rolls her eyes.

'Stating the obvious there your majesty..'.. She folded her arms, looking between the two... 'Can I go back now?..'

'Of course, but there is one thing I would like to ask..'.. Frigga comes to stand in front of Liv... 'That your wedding is to be here..'

Liv was surprised to hear that, but she nodded... 'If we ever get that far. Besides, Earth doesn't allow more than two people to be married anyway. Thank you, both of you..'.. She smiled at Frigga and Odin behind her... 'For bringing me back..'

'You saved our son, and helped Thor, we are grateful for you dear..'.. Frigga took Liv's arm, linking with hers... 'I will join you to the bifrost, your family is waiting for you..'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Steve went down to the cells, seeing Bucky and Loki standing, facing him as he walked in... 'I hope you're both happy, you killed her..'.. He sighed, shaking his head as he moved closer to Bucky... 'You shot her, beat her. She's dead Buck..'.. He hoped to see some remorse in his friends eyes, but he didn't. It was a cold hard look, that reminded him of the winter soldier.

'What news does Thor bring?..'.. Steve looks over to Loki... 'He did return, did he not?..'.. He smirked.

'He did, Asgard was attacked, your mother is dead..'.. Steve gave him a sympathetic look, and he could see a flicker of something in the tricksters eyes.

'If that were true, he would tell me himself. Why you?..'.. Loki asked him.

'Thor is currently dealing with the loss of your mother, and a friend. He's currently occupied..'.. Steve tells him.

'Shes dead?..'.. Bucky turned to Loki who nodded... 'Shame, we need a new playmate, maybe Nat will do..'... Bucky grinned at Steve, stepping forward... 'I bet, she tastes like strawberries, such a sweet, little plaything she'd make. Is she obedient?..'

Steve tried not to let what they were saying get to him, he ignored Buckys words... 'Just wanted to let you know. Have fun rotting away in here..'.. He turned to walk back out.

'Wanda sure seems the perfect little pet to have. Soft, supple, breakable..'.. Loki said, both him and Bucky chuckled darkly. Steve kept walking out the door, hearing it close behind him. He felt sick, just looking at them, they definitely were not themselves. Bucky would never do that to him, and he was sure Loki wouldn't hurt Wanda like that, he had bonded closely with her, as a friend.

He headed back to the others in the common room, hearing shouts. He rushed ahead, and skidded into the room, seeing the team group hug. He was confused until they all stepped back, and he saw Liv there. He sprinted over wrapping her in a hug, holding her tight... 'What the fuck Liv?..'.. He heard her chuckled and set her down. He took in her attire, seeing her dressed in what he could think of was an asgardian dress, matching Lokis colours.

'Yeah, long story, but just so you know, that other body is now gone, I got rid of it. And yes, I'm me, not controlled at all, you ok?..'.. She asked him, and he shook his head.

'I told Loki his mother had died, to try and see if there was any part of him still in there. I thought I saw something, but what they were saying was just..'.. He sighed, looking around at the others.

'Well, I'm here now and I can free them, but to do that, we need to let them out, one at a time. Keep the power dampening on in the cells, but let Bucky out first. He'll be easier to break through than Loki..'.. She raised her arms, showing them to the team. One had glowed blue, the other red.

'What did they do to you?..'... Thor asked, he knew what he was seeing... 'They used the aether?..'.. She smiled over at him.... 'But a human with that kind of power, it will destroy you..'

'Well, it's a good thing I'm not longer human then..'.. She giggled seeing the confusion on everyone's faces... 'Me and Bucky are bound to Loki as his mates, which means-..'

'You share his life span, you're asgardian..'.. Thor said and she nodded at him.

'Yeah, so what I'm about to do to them both will take a lot of power, which would kill me, again..'.. She rolled her eyes... 'But considering that I'm now asgardian, that chance is pretty much zero..'

'So wait, you hold the power of two infinity stones?..'.. Bruce asked, looking between her and Thor.

'Yes, but I need another..'.. She looks over to Vision... 'I won't hurt you, I just need to absorb power from the stone. It will just feel like you're tired, and will need to rest, but I promise you will be absolutely fine Vis..'

The team were hesitant but Vision stepped forward to Liv... I trust you miss Olivia. You would not have come back to us, if you were still under control..'.. He gave her a smile, before lowering his head to her.

'Vis are you sure?...'... Wanda came to his side, worry in her face.

'He is right. Odin and Frigga would have known if she were still under control. That they have her the aether, they have seen something in her. She is  strong..'.. Thor nodded.

'Wanda, I will not harm him, I promise..'.. Liv reached out, and touched the stone. Power ripped through her, and she screamed in pain.

Tony watched as Vision seemed unaffected, but hearing her scream like that, he went to step forward to help her when Thor put out his arm to stop anyone from interfering... 'She can do this. The power is fighting her, as it does not want to combine with the others that she wields. She must take control of it..'

Steve felt Nat take his hand, and her grip was tight in his. He knew she was worried, as was he. Liv eventually stopped screaming and her hand began to glow orange, as it seeped into her, and up to her eyes. Vision stumbled back, and Thor caught him, moving him to he couch to sit down and Wanda rushed to his side.

Steve looked back at Liv, seeing her eyes glow... 'Liv? Are you ok?..'

Liv took a deep breath, controlling all the power within her... 'Im ok, I'm alright. Still me. Vis, are you ok?..'.. She walked over, crouching down to check on him.

'Im alright miss Olivia, you were right, I am tired..'.. He gave her a small smile, and Wanda took his hand in hers.

'What now?..'.. Sam asked, as Liv stood back up.

'Now..'.. She looked at her hands... 'Now it's time to let Bucky out. Here's what you need to do..'

😘