[ Chapter 87 : To Love ]

Y/n's pov.  

" Miss, let us help you! " Annette said.

" Get out! " I groan and grunt.

" What's going on?! " Laurence shut the door and rush over to me.

" She won't let us help " Jemma said.

I pant as I hold onto the armrest of this chair and kneel down on the floor.

" It's too early, the baby won't survive " I said as I wince.

I squeeze the armrest and and grunt, feeling the contraction occuring, I groan in pain.

" You'll die like this " he said as he hold my arm and kneel down next to me.

I shake my head.

" I won't, I can hold it in " I said and he help me up from the floor.

" Let's get you on the bed " he said and I whimper in pain as I fall back on the floor.

He catches me and I sit here at the end of our bed.

" You can do this come on  " he said and I groan.

Another contractions occurs as I let out a scream gripping his arms.

" I'll get someone– "

" No! " I hold him and he looks at me.

" You need help " he said, I shake my head and swallow a lump in my throat.

I pant once the contraction stops for a moment.

" You heard what they said about our baby, if she turns out to be like me they'll take her away " I said.

" No " he said.

" They will! "

" I won't let that happen! " He sternly said as I hold his arms and he holds mine.

I cry from the pain as well as the emotions overwhelming me.

" I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I brought you into this " I cry.

" I love you!, This is not your fault! " He said.

" Then do this with me " I said.

" What? " He asked.

" I can't lose the baby or you, so do this with me to make sure they won't take our baby away from us " I said, he nods.

" No one is taking our baby, I promise you! " He said.

" Please let someone help you or we'll definitely lose the baby " he said, I wince and he looks at me with desperation.

" Your doing it " I said.

" What? "

I grunt again as another contractions occurs, I yelp and let out a grunt as I push. I take deep breaths and keep holding onto his arms, I look at him as I pant.

" I love you too so help me through it " I said and wince.

He looks at me in confusion but then another contraction constantly occurs as I scream and grip his hands tighter.

" Master Laurence "

" Give me that towel " I pant and grunt as I feel intense pressure below.

" Get out "

" What?, But Y/n– "

" Jemma get out!, Now! " Laurence shouts.

" Out! " I scream in pain.

I hear them leaving and the door shut as Laurence get up on his knees after placing the towel under me.

" Alright, when your ready just push " he said, I nodded.