[ Chapter 82 : Firstborn ]

Y/n's pov.   

" What's this? " I approach Jemma who's pushing something huge covered in a blanket with Annette.

They've placed it beside our bed.

" Don't know, came in the mail and it's from your brother " Annette said.

" Which one? " I asked and see a letter stuck on the side so I take it off.

" That would be master Faris " Jemma said.

" Oh no " I said as I unfold the paper.

Dear beloved sister,

Congratulations on the pregnancy, here's my gift to you from your favorite brother, it's for the baby and there's some snacks for Fluffball. I hope your well and Derek should be on his way to murder me as you read this letter.

Also, I had it custom made and simple for you to maybe paint over it to your liking, I hope to see my niece/nephew soon after the first one, take care lil' sis.

Love, Faris Gerard L/n

" Ha! " I laugh as I fold the paper and giggle before putting the paper aside.

I approach the thing and pull the blanket off, I gasp as I drop the blanket and exhale in disbelief to see a baby cradle.

" Aww " I approach it and see it's really pretty even though it's blank and plain but the wood is definitely a high quality.

I already have an idea in my head to how I should paint this and some decorations for it. I then notice another package in the middle and pick it up, also a small carrot beside it.

" Thank you Jemma, I'll take it from here and give this to Fluffball " I pass her the carrot, they both curtsy and leave our chambers.

I untie the strings on the package and unwrap the brown paper to see a leather book, I smile the wording down in the middle with golden threads.

Little One's Album

I open it to see it's just blank pages and even more thicker.

" Whoa, what's this? " I turn around and see Laurence entering our room.

" Faris sent us gifts " I said.

" Oh, Derek hasn't murdered him yet? " He asked, I chuckle and shake my head.

" Not while my mom's alive " I said as he approach.

" He got us a cradle and this book for me to draw of our little one " I said.

" Well that didn't last long " he said.

" What do you mean? " I asked.

" It's been an hour since we told our parents and it already has gone through both of our families " he said.

" Now what does that mean? " I chuckle.

" My mother sent me four storybooks which she read to me as a child, I'm waiting until she finds the other six storybooks she kept " he said.

" Aww, it's very considerate of her " I said.

" Though it was not nice of Derek " he said, I furrow my eyebrows.

" What do you mean? " I asked.

He then put up his hand where I see a piece of folded paper in between two of his fingers and his name written in front which I just know it's Derek's handwriting, I take it.

" What's this? " I asked then unfold it.

I immediately snorted and Laurence just fold his arms across his chest, I start to giggle to the threats and warning Derek has written.