[ Chapter 7 : Chocolate ]

Y/n's pov.   

" Thank you quill " I said as I grab the book it just finish copying.

I open the pages and smile to how brand new this looks, I look up to my left at the new bookshelf with the books rearranging itself inside while I see the pile of burnt books aside still in the process of making it new. I look back down at the book I'm holding and walk down this corridor of bookshelves.

" Protection spells " I read quietly.

I flip a page.

" Spell of feather falling, helps to reduce the damage of falling " I read then flip another page.

" Barrier spell, fire resistance, asphyxiations protection, black magic protection, forcefield protection, cold resistance-. . .none of this helps " I close the book shut and just toss it on the table.

I continue to walk down the same corridor heading to north wing of the library.

" Wow, what did the book do to you? " I stop in my tracks and turn around to see Laurence picking up the book in his hand.

" Laurence, what are you doing here? " I asked.

" Protection spell? " He reads the label and my eyes widened.

I run over to him and grab it but he moves it away.

" Are you trying to learn witchcraft? " He asked.

" No " I said and grab the book.

" I'm trying to figure something out " I said and put the book back on the table then slide it to a pile of books.

" Shhh! " We both turn to Esmus by his desk.

" Sorry " Laurence said.

We both then start walking down the corridor together, he seems to be in another uniform than the one I saw him in this morning, it's the boys school uniform. A red blazer with a black pants, a male version of the girl's uniform, just without the skirt obviously.

" So, why are you here?, Are you here to look for books?, I could have someone to look one for you " I said.

" Me?, No, I don't read much " he said.

There's still a moment of silence.

" You still haven't answered my question " I said.

He looks at me and the realization hits him.

" Oh, right, umm, I heard what happened with Rowena yesterday so I wanted to come and know what exactly happened " he said, I sigh.

" Does it ever end? " I asked.

" What? " He asked.

" Seems like Rowena is everyone's favorites and what happened in between and her seems to caught everyone's attention " I said.

" Well, she is popular because of her prestige status in noble family " he said, I snicker.

" Lumina mentioned of everyone in this school is a noble " I said, he nods.

" Not all of us, but noble people tend to attend schools and commoners are welcome too " he said.

" Are you a noble? " I asked.

" You can say that " he said.

" Am I suppose to curtsy to you? " I asked, he chortles.

" Of course not "

I walk up in front of him and lift my skirt as I cross my leg to bow.

" Master Laurence, how can I be of help? " I look up at him and he looks away.