[ Chapter 75 : Ruined My Life ]

Y/n's pov.   

" Ah! " I yelp as his hand just hit me in the face and sending me to the ground.

I wince as I hold my cheek.

" Don't call me that, I am not your father, and you are certainly not my daughter " he said.

" Fine then, Clarence " I said.

" You ruined my life " he said.

I push myself up and look over to Syrene who's winking

" Have fun " she said then walk away, disappearing in the dark.

" How did I ruined your life? " I asked.

I grunt to when his foot makes contact with my rib and I collapse to the ground holding my side. I wince and curl my hand on the dirt, I have a handful of it while I enduring the pain.

" I knew what I was going to deal with when Derek brought you to Kaigon " I look up at him as he points down a sword at me.

" But then when Syrene said you were dead I was joyful, what I didn't know was that you were a noble until I saw you during the war, should've stayed dead when your supposed to " he chuckles.

I saw it coming and he kicked me on my stomach as I groan in pain, I exhale to the breath I was holding in and it blew the dirt away from my mouth.

" Fuck you " I wince.

" I never did anything to you " I said as I sit up and hold my stomach.

" All my life I was doing what I was told and I took care of us, was that not enough for you?! " I asked.

He then grabs my hair and I yelp as he lift me up to my feet I scream as he pulls really hard.

" The only thing you did for us was ruin it by existing in this world! " He starts dragging me and I grip his arm.

" Let go! " I scream when he tugs my hair harder.

I'm limping as well to how painful my thigh feels from the fall and I didn't realize I'm bleeding through my thigh high socks.

" Find her! " We hear a man shout.

" Shit " Clarence cursed then drag me elsewhere.

I reach in my back waist for my dagger but then I failed when he pushes me forward. I shriek and fall to the ground again but this time I put my hands out to catch my fall before my head hits the fountain. I hiss as I hold the back of my head and I turn around but his sword goes up my neck so I lift my head up.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh.

" What's funny? " He asked.

" She set you up " I said.

" What? " He glares at me.

" Now you got no way out, the knights are going to find us and you'll be in prison, your life will be as miserable as it was before " I said.

Fury just boils in him and his sword is shaking from the anger.

" Looks like you ruined your own life "

He raise his sword and strike down but I unsheathe my dagger and block the blade but he's stronger than me so part of the blade slice down my shoulder halfway. Had me screaming in pain as I struggle to lift his sword from my skin. We both glare at each other as I take deep breaths to endure the pain. He then lift the sword unexpectedly that my dagger swing in the air away and he grip my wrist, he drop the sword and grip my neck too.

" Stop– "

Before I know it he lift me up and push me down in the water fountain, I scream with the bubble escaping from my mouth while I struggle. He grips my neck so tightly that every breath I take is the water rushing through my nose up to my brain. I keep thrashing and use my nails to scratch him but he still has a grip on my other wrist, I'm fighting back with only one hand.