[ Chapter 58 : Infinity ]

Y/n's pov.   

I gaze at the arrow I'm holding and just have it turn side to side where I see the purple glow just glistening.

" Infinity is a rare enchantment " I look up and see Declan approaching.

" Where did mom get it? " I asked.

" She didn't, it's an heirloom passed from generation, and a war bow so she rarely use it, it's yours now " he said then sit down in the ground next to me.

" She only used it during the war I was born in " I said then put it back in my quiver.

" It was a long time ago, you should let it go " he said, I sigh and hold my crossed leg.

" I don't know what I should do, my plan was to travel but I'm somehow in this mess " I said.

" Travel the world?, Don't tell me Faris talked you into this " he said, I chuckle and shake my head.

" It's my dream to travel the world, all these years living in a village, I thought to marry the one I love and have an adventure together " I said.

" You want to get married? " He asked.

" Who doesn't? " I look at him with a raised brow.

" Don't also tell me it's Laurence " he palms his face.

" You got a problem with that?, Well I have a problem with you " I sit up on my knees and turn to him.

" Which is? " He asked.

" I don't have any nieces and nephews yet " I fold my arms and his face flushed red.

" Celeste is not ready!, So I'm waiting! " He exclaim, I scoff.

" Scaredy cat " I said, he rolls his eyes away and we sit here still.

" Do you really love him? " He asked.

" What are you asking? " I asked.

" I meant Laurence, do you really love him? " He looks at me with the serious face.

" Yes " I answer with no hesitation.

" If you don't like it then deal with it " I turn away with my arms folded.

" We can't lose you again, it'll ruin mother forever " he said.

" How did even mom hid me from you guys? " I asked.

" The war lasted two years and I take the hint that she didn't make it public so only a few knew after you were born and years later, she broke the news to us " he said.

I sigh again then sit down on the ground with my legs lying sideways.

" When we're done, I'm gonna ask Laurence to marry me " I said.

" Your going have to ask for Derek's permission first " he said.

" Why would I need his permission? " I asked.

" Because he's the head of the family now " he said, I scoff.

" Who cares what he thinks about us? " I asked.

" You'll know what I'm saying soon " he said.

" Whatever, how's the Vellarima? " I asked.

Not long after we hear screaming and snarling so we both got up and turn around to see the soldiers and knights running around.

" You were saying?! " Declan shouts as we get up.

" Sorry! " I break out in sarcasm as we start running.