[ Chapter 6 : Books ]

Y/n's pov.   

" These are the list of books and who to send to " Elvenia pass me a sheet of paper with another small sheet stapled to it.

" And that's the map of the school " she said.

" Thanks, Elvenia" I said.

" No problem, should memorize them " she said.

" Definitely, what would I do without you " I said, she chuckles.

" It's what we fairies do " she flies above my head and I feel her sitting there.

I pick up a book.

" Martial arts steps. . .to Sergeant Crowley " I said.

" His class is always outside, we should go there first, you'll have a chance to see the scenery " she said.

" Alright " I said and push this cart of books.

I follow the map along with Elvenia's guide and we made it outside, I let out a laughter of shock to how huge the outside is. I watch as students practice their magic and spells out here with fairies flying around along with weird things, etc.

" Move " I push the cart a little when my shoulder was pushed.

I look up and see Rowena walking pass me alone with her books in her arms and I scoff.

" So much for that lesson yesterday " I said.

" Let's not get delayed " Elvenia said.

" Right, work " I said and push the cart.

Cool thing about this cart is it levitates by magic, I'm just gonna say this whole school is enchanted.

" What does Sergeant Crowley look like? " I asked.

" Crusty old pain in the ass, never smiles, likes to yell at people " she said.

" Come on Travis!, Pick your ass up! " I turn my head to the old man yelling.

" Seems like we found him " I said.

" I'm gonna be in here " she suddenly flies down and hide under my hair behind my neck.

" Why? " I asked.

" You'll know when you approach " she said.

" Okay " I push the cart and go over to the voice of the old man yelling and the sound of people struggling.

I turn a corner to where there's a water fountain, pass that is where I see a group of boys lined up properly and doing squats over and over, they're in some kind of another uniform. I approach and I feel Elvenia still tucked under my hair, I see the old man with a walking cane, he had blond hair with white strands and a pair of green emerald eyes, beard.

" Sergeant Crowley? " I asked.

" Who's asking? " He asked as he focuses on the boys.

" I got the martial arts book you requested " I said.

He turns to me with his cranky face but then fade as soon as he sees my face and his eyes somehow just relax along with the expression.

" Uhh. . .sarge? " I hold the book in front of him and he snaps out of it.

" Chapter four? " He asked, I nodded.

" And five and six are already on its way to your office " I said and hold the book out for him to take.

" Who told you to send it to my office? " He asked.

" It was written on the paper– " I was interrupted by a guy next to me who collapse after failing a squat.