Bouffalant: Ability: Soundproof. Moves: Head Charge, Horn Attack, Swords Dance, Revenge, Megahorn, Throat Chop

Braviary: Ability: Keen Eye. Moves: Crush Claw, Superpower, Brave Bird, Defog, Sky Drop, Hone Claws

Meloetta: Ability: Serene Grace. Moves: Echoed Voice, Perish Song, Relic Song, Close Combat, Role Play, U-turn

Due to Ash and Alice's creation of Team Plasma, N and Colress have relocated their P2 Laboratory to Sevestar Island. With the assistance of Colress' machine, they successfully rescue numerous Pokémon from abusive trainers and poachers. Given the high volume of rescued Pokémon, Ash and Alice decide to establish a special Pokémon Center that not only cares for these Pokémon but also helps match them with new trainers.

Team Plasma's heroic actions have gained worldwide recognition, and people have come to appreciate the group's efforts. In accordance with the promise Ash made to his mother, who leads the International Police, they occasionally receive surprise visits from the authorities to inspect the centers. Fortunately, the well-trained Team Plasma grunts consistently prove their innocence during these visits.

As Team Plasma's reputation grows, they attract a multitude of followers who wish to join their cause. Ash and Alice welcome them with open arms, unless a trainer is suspected of joining with the ulterior motive of stealing Pokémon. When they identify such a trainer, they promptly reject their application. In one instance, a determined trainer attempts to harm Ash, but Ash responds swiftly by having Cinccino use Sing to induce sleep, then handing the assailant over to the police.

Meanwhile, the Champions convene for their annual meeting. Lance, who is part of the G-men, discusses the activities of Team Plasma. Ash decides not to attend this particular meeting, much like Diantha, but Delia chooses to be present. Despite her feelings toward Ash, she understands the importance of hearing what he has to say.

"So you're saying that Team Plasma has returned, but instead of seeking to control the region through evil means, they're now focused on rescuing Pokémon from abusers and poachers?" Goodshow inquires of Lance.

"Yes, that's correct. Even though they now wear white uniforms, we're still uncertain about the identities concealed beneath those cloaks," Lance responds. "Moreover, there appears to be a similarity to the previous Team Plasma in that they select a new king and queen, but their motives don't seem to involve acquiring Legendary Pokémon as Ghetsis once did."

Alder adds, "From what I've gathered, their motto centers around 'Liberation,' and they also give away Pokémon to trainers who demonstrate a good heart. It's possible that they're attempting to make amends for their past actions, but it does raise some suspicions."

Cynthia ponders, "So, should we place our trust in them and allow them to continue with these activities?"

Lance sighs and replies, "I believe we should. Ghetsis is no longer a threat, and he has faced consequences for his actions. As for Dr. Colress, he was the sole member of the former Team Plasma who was granted freedom. While it's possible he may have joined this new group, there have been no reports of him committing crimes as he did in the past."

Delia offers her perspective, saying, "In my opinion, what matters most is the well-being of the Pokémon they're caring for. There haven't been any reports of wrongdoing, protests, or attacks against them to suggest they're causing harm."

"Delia, Ash and Diantha haven't attended the meeting. Can you shed some light on why?" Cynthia inquires.

"They've chosen not to attend," Delia reveals. "And I would do the same if I were in Diantha's position."