〡twenty four〡

"Shut up!" Sanzu growled as he glared at the brothers which made sakayo laugh a bit.

"We're not done yet" Sanzu pointed at her making her glare at him. "Oh we are, you already dropped my ass on the floor!" Sakayo growled as she continue to glare at sanzu.

Sanzu didn't back down and also glared at her. Ran and Rindou just sat there and watch the two.

"If they were to fight, who do you think would win?" Ran asked making both Rindou and Sakayo turn to him.

"Really bro?" Sakayo asked with a raised brow. "Yeah really, I wanna know who will win" Ran grinned making sakayo roll her eyes.

"But I'm expecting that you would" He added making sakayo grin. "Of course I will" sakayo said making Ran and Rindou shake their head with a chuckle.

"Why the fuck are you even betting on who's gonna win the fight? Aren't you concerned that your sister might get hurt if the two of us fight?" Sanzu asked with a raised brow.

"Nah, we know she can handle herself. And we know you wouldn't hurt her that much" Ran said with a smirk making sanzu scoff and roll his eyes.

"What do you want for dinner later sis?" Ran said as he turned to his sister. "Hmm, ramen sounds good" she respond with a shrug.

"Well ramen it is then" Rindou said as he stood up. "I'm just gonna take a shower then we can go to the ramen shop we always go to" he said and went up stairs without waiting for their response.

"I should probably take one too" Ran sighed as he stood up. He then look at sanzu. "Don't try to kill my sister" was all he said before going upstairs.

Both sanzu and sakayo look at each other before sakayo turned away with a huff.

"You can leave now you know, my brothers are already here so go. Shoo" Sakayo said making Sanzu scoff.

"Nah, I'm not leaving until those two treat me to dinner" he said making sakayo shake her head.

"Fine, after dinner your going" sakayo grumbled making Sanzu mutter something under his breath.

"What was that?" Sakayo asked and he narrowed her eyes on him. "Nothing, I just said you look stupid" He said making sakayo roll her eyes.

"Says the one who still has makeup on his face" she laughed as she pointed at his face.

"I don't, I cleaned it thoroughly" he said, feeling a bit proud about it. "Yeah no, you didn't. Still left a spot over here" Sakayo said and pointed at sanzu's face.

"If there isn't I'm gonna kill you" Sanzu growled as he stood up and went upstairs to check if what she was saying was true.

"Yeah as if you'll kill me!" Sakayo shouted loud enough for him to hear it. "Oh I will! Just wait and see you damn brat!" Sanzu yelled back.

"Hey idiot! Stop saying that you'll kill my sister or I'm gonna beat your ass" Ran yelled making Sakayo laugh.

....

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did!