〡five 〡

Here's your order" the waiter said as he out down their respective orders in front of them.

They then began eating, so sakayo how was your school today? Ran ask as he continue to eat his ramen.

It was good" sakayo said with a smile. Sakayo? Someone called making the four of them look at whoever it was.

Ah, Eve" sakayo said, I wanna ask about the project " Eve said scratching her neck in embarrassment due to disturbing sakayo.

Ah, can I call you about that later? Since I'm still having a meal with my brothers " sakayo answered with a small smile.

Huh? Oh sure! It's totally fine" Eve said and returned the smile, and sorry for disturbing you guys " she said and went to find a seat.

Who was she? Rindou ask as he continue to eat. Ah my partner in my science project " sakayo said with a small smile as she finish up her ramen.

And once the four of them finished eating sanzu payed up yet again, hurting his black card.

Damn you" sanzu grumbled as Ran handed him his black card back, I think we should just head back I don't wanna spend his money much more" sakayo said with a small chuckle.

Sanzu sigh in relief as they walk to the car, he and sakayo are in the back seat while Ran was driving and Rindou on the passenger seat.

Hey bro... " sakayo trailed of making Ran hum in response, can you teach me how to use a gun? Sakayo ask making Ran and Rindou whip their heads at her.

What?! They both ask, Ran! Keep your eyes in the road! Sakayo yelled making Ran look back at the road.

Why? Ran ask again, this time keeping his eyes in the road. No reason, I just want to learn just in case" sakayo said and she look outside.

So can I? She ask as she look at her brothers, rindou look at his older brother as a sigh escape Ran's lips.

Fine" he said making sakayo smile, all the while sanzu was looking at her and he felt his heart skip a beat when she smiled.

He quickly shake his head and look outside, ah before I forget you'll be staying with sanzu for the next few days since we had a mission " Ran said making sanzu whipped his head at him.

Huh?! Since when did I agree to that?! Sanzu ask as he look at the brothers. Just now" Ran answered making sanzu more confuse.

And if something happens to her I'm gonna tie you up side down" Ran said as he took his of the road for a sec to send a glare at sanzu.

Keep your eyes on the road Ran! Sakayo said as she sent a small glare to his brother.

Soon enough they arrived at sanzu's penthouse. We'll take your clothes here later" Ran said as he drop sakayo and sanzu.

A small sigh escape Sakayo's lips as she saw her brothers drive away. I did not agree to this! Sanzu complained as they both walk inside his house.

Sakayo instantly noticed that his place a was a but messy. Don't you clean your house every once in a while? It's untidy here" Sakayo said and she looked around the house.

And fuck? Is that a human arm? Sakayo ask as she pointed at it making sanzu realize that he didn't properly take care of the body.

So what if it is" he said as he went over and picked it up, heading to the kitchen to find a bag to put it in and let the brothers throw it later.

Nothing just asking " sakayo response as she sat down on his couch that had some blood on it.

Sooner or later sanzu came back from the kitchen holding a bag to which sakayo assume was the arm she pointed to him.

And not kind her brothers where back with her clothes for the next few days, along with her extra uniform.

Now take care of her and don't do anything stupid to her" Ran said and glared at Sanzu.

Sanzu scoff at him and throwed the bag at him, throw that out its an arm" Sanzu said as he went to the kitchen.

..........

Don't forget to leave a vote!

° hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and see you next week!