〡twenty nine 🔞〡

"Ah fuck" sakayo cursed out making Sanzu who was driving take a quick glace at her before returning his gaze to the road.

"What?" He asked as he kept his eyes on the road. "I think those bastards put something in my drink when I wasn't looking" sakayo mumbled as she took a few deep breaths.

"Probably some drugs" sanzu said making me look at him. "What kind of drugs?" Sakayo asked as she tilted her head a bit.

"The ones that those kind of scums would put to a lady's drink. And when that happens it usually won't end up well" Sanzu explained and sakayo can only muster a meek nod.

"How long does it usually take for the effects to wear of?" Sakayo asked as she tilted her head bit.

"That depends, but from the looks of it your would probably take and hour or two" sanzu responded as he stop his car in front of sakayo's house.

He then got out first and went to sakayo's side. "Come on now" sanzu grumbled as he help sakayo out of the car and went inside the house.

"You should probably rest for now" sanzu said as they went upstairs and went to her room.

He then opened her door and went to her bed, putting her there. "Is there any other way to help me with this?" Sakayo grumbled as she wiped some beads of sweat on her forehead.

"Yeah there is but you probably won't like it, and neither will your brothers" Sanzu said making sakayo look at him with narrow eyes.

They both stared at each other for a couple more seconds before sanzu turned around, ready to leave but stopped once sakayo reached out for his sleeves.

"Can you help me?" She asked in a meek voice making sanzu look at her with a raised brow.

"Gee, your brothers might just kill me if they ever know about this" Sanzu grumbled as he stared at her hand.

"Well I can be the one to explain that, can you just help me?" Sakayo said, very close to snapping at him. This made sanzu chuckle a bit.

"Fine, but if your brothers are gonna kill me I'll haunt you forever" Sanzu said making sakayo snort.

"Yeah as if that would happen" Sakayo response as she rolled her eyes. "Tch, for someone who's asking for help, your kinda annoying" Sanzu grumbled and sakayo was about to say something else when he suddenly closed the gap between them and just kissed her.

He then pushed her on her bed as his hand began to roam her body. After a few minutes, his hand rested on her hips while his other hand rested on her thight.

His then began trailing his kisses to her jawline to her neck. Sakayo let out a small moan as sanzu bit down on a sweet spot on her neck.

Sanzu looked at her and smirked before he started to nibble on that spot. After a few minutes he finally pulled away, leaving a small red mark on her neck.

"Tch, your really gonna get me grounded for this" Sakayo said as she let out a small huff.

"It was you who asked this" Sanzu said making sakayo narrow her eyes at him. "Damn jellyfish" Sakayo grumbled before he pulled sanzu by his tie and kissed him.

Sanzu didn't hesitate to kiss back as he began to unbutton her shirt. He then pulled away from her, a trail of saliva connected through them.

Sanzu then quickly took off her shirt and swiftly took of her bra as he had done this countless times, which he probably did.

Sanzu's lips found its way to her breast, as his other hand began to play with the other.

Sakayo let out a small moan as sanzu gently bit on nipples. "Oh? Your quite enjoying this, aren't you?" Sanzu asked as he looked at Sakayo.

Sakayo just turned her head slightly, avoiding eye contact from him. Sanzu clicked his tongue as he grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

"I asked you a question princess" Sanzu whispered in her ears. "Yes I am" sakayo muttered her response with a huff making sanzu chuckle.

"Oh I know, since your already wet down here" Sanzu said as his hand trailed up from her thigh and slid inside her skirt.

Sakayo let out a small gasp as sanzu suddenly inserted a finger inside of her. He then began moving his finger in a slow pace, gradually getting faster.

He then slid another two fingers inside of her making her arched her back a bit. "Didn't know you could make such a face" Sanzu grinned as he looked at her who was struggling to keep her moans as she bit her lips slightly.

"Your gonna make your lips bleed if you keep on biting it" Sanzu muttered as his thump trace over her lips.

Minutes later sakayo finally cummed on his fingers as her legs slightly shake. Sanzu took out his fingers and licked it clean, all the while not breaking eye contact with her.

"Hope you still have some energy, we're only getting started" sanzu said as he loosen his tie a bit.

"Now be a good girl okay?" Sanzu smirked as he kissed her again.

......

Hi! I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter, and sorry for the slight delay.

Please feel free to tell me if the writing of this chapter is good or bad, so that I can improve my next few chapters!