〡six 〡

***

It had been three days since sakayo was staying in Sanzu's house and it was now Saturday which means sakayo didn't have any school.

Sanzu! You idiot help me move the couch! Sakayo said as she sent a glare to sanzu. I didn't tell you to clean my living room! Sanzu argued but still help her on moving the couch.

How can I leave it this way? Dried blood all over your floor and couch and even on your table" sakayo said as she pointed at the tiny spects of blood at the edge of his coffee table.

Sanzu just sigh but nevertheless help her with cleaning, to which the brothers found amusing when they arrived and saw it.

Don't you dare tell anyone about this! Sanzu said as they brothes stiffled their laughters.

Sakayo was so trying to stiffle her laugh as she look at the three of them, and with the pass three days she spent with sanzu she realized he can be a great person if wanted to be.

Not like the jerk he was always, it also made her have a small crush on him, just a tiny bit.

Oi! Stop arguing there and help me move this back" sakayo said as she put her hands on her hip as she glared at sanzu.

Sanzu obligate and moved the couch back as sakayo then told him to take the trash out.

Why do I have to this? She heard sanzu mumbled as he walk pass her to throw the trash out.

Your starting to have a small crush on him don't you? Ran ask as soon and Sanzu got out. Huh?! Of course not! Sakayo denied.

Oh really? Rindou ask and sakayo nod making both her brothers to look at each other. Yeah we don't believe it" Ran said making sakayo pout.

Fine! I do! You happy now? Sakayo ask with a huff,and just then Sanzu came back. Welp I'm gonna go and pack my things now" sakayo said as she went upstairs and to the temporary room she stayed in to pack all her clothes.

Ran and Rindou look at each other and snicker at their sister, never would they imagine her having a crush on one of their co-workers, well not to mister druggie.

Bye now! Sakayo said as she left first and towards her brothers car, she went in the back seat and opened her phone.

She just scrolled through her phone, not until she got a message from ivy saying that she got a boyfriend.

Sakayo immediately called her. Bitch?! Since when did you get yourself a boyfriend?! Sakayo ask as soon as ivy answered the phone.

Gee calm down first will ya? Ivy ask with a small chuckle. Remember the guy I've been telling you lately? Yeah that's him" Ivy added making sakayo gasp.

You mean, James?! Sakayo ask and Ivy response with a hum. I did not expect that" sakayo said as Ivy let out another chuckle.

Neither did I" she said as they continued to talk about it until Ran and Rindou arrived.

Well, I'll call you back later my brothers are here now" sakayo said as she hung up and put down her phone.

Who was that? Ran ask. Ivy, she got herself a boyfriend " sakayo said as she look outside as Ran drove of.

Hey bro" sakayo said making Ran hum in response, can I hang out with Ivy and Akira later? Sakayo ask.

Hmm and what time will you be home? Ran ask her, hmm maybe before 7:00? Sakayo said that came out more like a question.

Fine, just be careful later okay? Ran said and sakayo happily nod. And don't forget to call or message us later" Rindou added.

I won't " sakayo said as Ran pulled in the drive way of their house. Sakayo got out first as she carried her bags and went to the front door first.

When are you leaving? Rindou ask as he opened the front door and sakayo was the first one to enter.

In about an hour and half" sakayo said and her brothers just nod. We're ordering some pizza, want anything? Ran ask as he sat down on the couch.

Sakayo thought for a moment, I want chicken wings " she said, spicy ones " she added before she went upstairs.

Call me when the food's here! They both heard her say making them laugh. She's fast when it comes to food' Ran thought as he out his phone down after the order.

Once sakayo got to her room and look around, seems it's still clean' she thought and went to her closet to put her clothes back.

............

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please leave a vote of comment!

Comment down on what you think about this chapter! I enjoy reading them :3