〡seven 〡

I probably should do my laundry tomorrow " sakayo mumbled as she look at the laundry basket in her bathroom, filled with her dirty clothes.

Yep, better do that tomorrow before my chores pile up, I still need to clean my room and do my brothers laundry too, not to mention I have some homework left to do' she thought.

Should I just cancel today's plan? She added but quickly shake her head. Nope better not make Ivy angry of else i won't hear the end of it" sakayo mumbled with a chuckle.

Sakayo! Your food is here! She heard Ran say. Coming! Sakayo shouted as she closed her bathroom door and went down stairs.

Hmm chicken and pizza " she mumbled as she sat down on the sofa next to Ran. She took a slice of pizza and ate it.

Hmm' sakayo said in delight as she continue to eat the pizza in her hand. Just as sakayo was enjoying the pizza she got a call from Ivy.

Hey girl where the hell are you" Ivy ask her as soon as she picked up the phone. Um I'm still in the house eating with my brothers " sakayo said as she took another small bite of her pizza.

Gee, where's your house anyway? Can we come there? Ivy ask making sakayo look at her brother's.

Can Ivy and her boyfriend come here? Along with Akira? Sakayo ask both of them.

Ran and Rindou look at each other for a moment before nodding, this made sakayo smile.

Where are you guys now? I'll come there" sakayo said. Ah we're near the playground " Ivy said.

Oh, that's not far from our house wait for me there" I said and stood up. I'll go and pick them up since they're in the playground" sakayo said.

Be careful " Ran said before she went outside, she happily skipped towards the playground and about 10 minutes later she was there.

She furrowed her brows and looked around, trying to find Ivy, Akira or Ivy's boyfriend James.

Hey there cutie, looking for someone? Sakayo heard a voice said from behind her making her turn around.

Who are you? She ask as she stared at the guy. The name's Karl" the guy introduced himself.

Hmm, well nice to meet ya but I don't have time for someone like you" sakayo said and walk away.

Hey come on now" Karl said as he grabbed sakayo's hand. Let go! Sakayo said as she tried to break free from his grip.

She winced when Karl suddenly tighten his hold on her. Ouch! Fucking me go! Sakayo said and kick him hard in the stomach.

Karl loosened his grip on sakayo as he held his stomach. Sakayo kicked him again but this time right in the face.

Karl skidd back as he also held his nose that was bleeding. Bitch! He growled as was about to pull something from his pocket when blood began to drip from his shoulder.

Ahh! Karl groaned as he hold his shoulder that was apparently shot. I never expected you to be a good fighter" she heard sanzu say.

She looked back and scoff. The fuck? I am a haitani so it's natural for me to learn how to fight, given how my brothers are when they were young" sakayo said.

She then looked around and heave a sigh of relief. Let's go now, before someone's see's us here" she mumbled and began walking away.

Sanzu followed shortly after, well not before killing that bastard. Just as they were far away from the scene sakayo saw her best friends.

Ivy! Akira! Sakayo smiled and waved at them. The other two girls also waved back at her and made their way to them, Ivy's boyfriend also followed behind them.

Hey sakayo " ivy said as he hugged sakayo, and she then saw sanzu behind sakayo.

Bitch? You didn't tell me you got a boyfriend " ivy said making Akira gasp. I'm hurt, I'm the only one left single in us three" she said as she dramatically put a hand on her chest, pretending to be hurt.

This made sakayo chuckle, nah he isn't my boyfriend but just a friend of my brothers " sakayo said as they began walking back to her house.

............

Hello! I hope that you guys didn't wait long! Please forgive me for any mistake in the story.

Leave a vote or comment if you enjoyed this chapter and see you in a couple of days