〡thirty eight〡

"Huh?! Why not?" Sakayo asked with a small pout. "Incase you wanna be chased again by some random dudes in a black car, no" Ran said.

"But!" Sakayo said. "No buts sakayo" Ran said making her huff. "What if I take Sanzu? That'll be okay right?" She asked with a raise brow.

"Hmm, it is. The question is, will Sanzu agree with it?" He asked. "Oh yeah he would, I would beat his ass if he won't" Sakayo declared making Ran laugh as he pulled in their driveway.

"Well you can say that to him, his in the living room" Ran said as he and sakayo got out of the car. "Alright" was all sakayo said before running towards the living room.

"Hey Sanzu! Your coming with me this Saturday and I ain't taking no as an answer" She said as she reached the living room, making both Rindou and Sanzu look at her.

"Huh? Why the fuck would I be the one to go with you? I ain't your babysitter!" Sanzu said making sakayo roll her eyes.

"I ain't taking no for an answer so fucking deal with it" Sakayo said before going upstairs to her room., leaving Sanzu a both confused and annoyed and Rindou laughing his butt of.

"Shut up" Sanzu glared at Rindou which only made him laugh more. That's until a pillow was sent flying to his face.

Rindou just scoffed at this as he rolled his eyes and throwed the pillow back at Sanzu.

Sakayo shut her door close and quickly change. "Now, gotta deal with Barbie downstairs" she muttered to herself and went back downstairs once she was done changing.

Sanzu looked at her once she entered the living room. "I never agreed to go with you this Saturday" he said making sakayo roll her eyes a bit.

"Don't care, so deal with it. Ran won't let me live the house so I'm gonna drag you into this. Deal with it and that's it" She said and sat besides Rindou who was busy laughing at sanzu.

Sanzu just clicked his tongue at her and turned his attention back at Rindou, who was still busy laughing at him. "Oi you dumb jellyfish! Quit laughing" Sanzu glared at him making Rindou stop and glare back at him.

"Oh? Your calling me a damn jellyfish when we have the same haircut! You damn over sized Barbie" Rindou said making sakayo burst out laughing.

"Damn Barbie? That's my nickname for him so better think of another thing to call him Rin" she said and covered her mouth in an attempt to stop herself from laughing more.

"Stop laughing will you? You sound like a dying donkey" Sanzu muttered the last part but sakayo still heard it.

"Excuse me?! But what did you just call me Barbie? Please I'm to pretty to be a donkey" She huffed making sanzu scoff. "Hmm maybe your a horse then? He smirk as sakayo sent him a glare.

"Rin hold me will you? Or else I'm gonna beat this bastard" Sakayo said as she look at her brother who was clearly enjoying the show happening in front of him.

"Nah, beat him if you want" Rindou chuckled before quickly stopping her. "Oh yeah, just a min. Let me grab my phone so that I can record it" he said and stood up.

"What?" Sakayo asked as she felt Sanzu glare at her. "I still haven't agree on going with you this Saturday. I'm not your babysitter, that's supposed to be your brothers job" Sanzu sighed.

"Ah well to bad, your my new babysitter now so just deal with it. You might also take your black card with you" She smiled making sanzu's eye twitch.

"No, your not spending my money. I have important things to buy it with" he said making sakayo raise a brow. "Oh? And what important thing is that?" She asked.

"Drugs" Rindou response as he entered the living room again. "Oh yeah, I forgot you take drugs. To bad your still gonna spend money" sakayo shrugged.

"Tsk, oi Ran. Give your sister some money. I ain't spending mine on her" he called out to Ran who was in the kitchen. "Nah, you have your credit cards with you so just use that" Ran answered causing sakayo to smirk.

"Ha, you have no choice. Don't worry I won't spend much. Just a couple thousand will be fine" she waved her hand at him.

"Dammit, I shouldn't have went here" Sanzu grumbled under his breath with a groan.

......

Hello~ I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment if you did and see ya in the next chapter.