〡one 〡

Sakayo was in her room doing her homework when she heard a knock on her door, followed by her brothers voice.

Hey, dinners almost ready come down stairs when your done" rindou said and sakayo can hear his footsteps going further away from her room.

She let's out a small sigh as she closed her notebook and set it aside for now, she then stretch her arms a little before going out.

Making her way through the hallway, which had expensive paintings hangin on the wall and other expensive things.

She then got to the living room, she then found her brother rindou with another man.

He had the same mullet hairstyle as her brother, just a different color. Instead of being purple like her brothers hair, he had pink hair.

He also had this gorgeous blue eyes, and two diamond scars on each side of his lips.

Are you done inspecting sanzu? Rindou's voice brought her back to reality.

Yeah I'm done" she answered simply as she made her way to the kitchen, the instant she came in, the smell of curry filled her nose.

She lick her lips a little as she took a seat. Her other older brother, Ran glance back and saw her.

Hey sis, finally out of your room after two hours of staying there? He ask, chuckling a bit.

Yep" she answered as she swing her feet back and forth from under the table, just then rindou and the other man, named sanzu, came in the kitchen.

Do you mind me asking why is he here? Sakayo pointed at sanzu who sat in front of her.

Oh, he'll be staying here for a few day since the fucker doesn't want to sleep at his own penthouse for God knows what reason" Ran said and he set down a plate filled with rice and curry in front of sakayo. Also giving sanzu a glare.

Sakayo's mouth formed a small O' before she got up to grab a drink, oh before I forget to tell you, I bought you a slushie" Ran said.

Sakayo's pink eyes glistened in delight, really? She ask making Ran chuckle at the face she was making.

He nod at her, but you can only have it after dinner and after you wash all the dishes " Ran added making sakayo frown.

But isn't it rindou's turn to do the dishes? I did them yesterday " sakayo groaned as she poured herself a cup of water.

I know, but you want that slushie or no? Rindou ask with a snicker. Which soon earned a smack from his sister.

Your doing the dishes for the whole week starting tomorrow" sakayo growled at him as she made her way back to her seat.

Rindou look at his older brother who just shrugged at him and began eating his own food.

Ugh fine, I'll do it today" rindou said making sakayo smirk at her success. All the while sanzu just sat there in silence, taking a few couple glances at sakayo.

There was just something about her that he wanted to know about, he doesn't know what it is but he will eventually figure it out.

Ran caught sanzu looking at his sister so he gave him a hard elbow on the side, making the latter cursed out loud.

The fuck was that for?! Sanzu said as he glared at Ran, Ran glared at back him but didn't utter a single word.

Sanzu just ate his dinner, but still mutter a few curses every now and then at Ran, to which sakayo found a bit amusing.

She just mentally snickered, and once she was done eating her dinner she put her plate in the sink.

She then sat back down, listening to her brothers and sanzu discussing about their work, or just Ran and Rindou discussing since sanzu was still complaining on why Ran elbowed him for no apparent reason.

Just tell me why the fuck did you elbow me?! Sanzu ask, for probably the 20th time. And he kept on interrupting both of them.

Ran let out an irritated sigh, fucking figure it out yourself " Ran said and gave him a glare.

But I didn't do anything except, oh" sanzu stop mid way through his sentence when he figure it out.

Except what? Rindou and sakayo ask at the excact time, Nothing" sanzu said making the siblings look at each other.

Bro do you know what he means except for? Sakayo ask her older brother, Ran, he gave her a nod.

What is it? She ask, hoping that her brother will tell her. Not telling you" Ran said making sakayo pout a little.

Fine then, I'll try figure it out" she mumbled as she stood up and went to the fridge, and getting her slushie.

I'll be in my room again" she said as she made her way back to her own room.

............

Hello! I know I know that the first chapter is totally different from the other one, but hey at least it was a bit longer.

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! Please leave a vote or comment if you did :3