〡thirty seven〡

{... }

After the last class in the morning ended, sakayo found herself being drag by her friends again. "Uh, where are we going?" She asked as she followed her friends.

"To the rooftop to eat" Akira answered making sakayo nod. "Hmm okay, what do you guys have for lunch?" She asked.

"Just some sushi" Akira shrugged. "Ham and bacon. And I saw my mom packing me some sandwiches and fruit" Ivy answered.

"How bout you, what do you have for lunch?" Akira asked as they reached the rooftop. "Meh, just some sushi and fruits" Sakayo answered as they reached their usual spot in the rooftop, only this time it was occupied.

"Uhh, your on our spot" Akira said to the group. "Ah sorry, we'll leave" one of them said and the others also stood up except one.

"I don't see your name on it" she said earning a few gasp from her friends and the other students that were on the rooftop.

"That girl is looking for trouble huh? Doesn't she know who she's talking to?" A student asked. "She probably doesn't. What kind of moron would talk back to them?" Another one answered. And soon murmurs and whisper were heard around.

"Ah, sorry" Sakayo said as she opened her water bottle and walked to the still sitting girl. "Wanna be the first to write our names on it so you will know?" Sakayo asked as she stood in front of her.

"Huh? Why would I do that?" The girl asked earning a snort from sakayo. "Ah too bad" she said and poured all her water on the girl.

"What the fuck?!" The girl shouted and looked at her friends who were just standing and watching it all. "What the hell are you guys just standing there?! Help me!" She said making her friends flinch at her voice but didn't move.

"Oh honey, they won't help you. Not if we're here" Akira smiled at her. "Now scram before I dump my lunch on you" Sakayo hissed as she glared at the girl who was trembling in anger and embarrassment.

"You will pay for this!" She shrieked before storming off. Once she was gone, her friends hurriedly followed after her.

"Hey! She left her lunch box over here. Take it with you" sakayo called out making one of the girls come back and grab the lunchbox before leaving.

"Tsk, she finally left" Sakayo sighed. "Let's just move on another spot" she said making Akira and Ivy nod.

"Say sakayo, is there anybody you like here in school?" Ivy asked making sakayo shake her head. "No, I don't" she said with a shrug.

"Well is there anybody you like? Like outside of school?" Akira asked. "Hmm. Yeah I do" sakayo said.

"Wait really? Who is it? What does he look like? Is he cute? Have we at least met him once?" Akira asked her question after question.

"Whoa whoa, calm down first will you? Damn don't ask me questions after questions. One at a time" sakayo huffed.

"And yes, you both have at least met him once" Sakayo said as they sat down. "What's his name?" Ivy asked.

"That's a secret for now" sakayo grumbled making her friends huff. "Well at least give us a clue" Akira said and Ivy just agreed with her.

"Fine, he has the same hairstyle as my brother. Just a different color" I said making them. "Not really helpful but okay" Ivy sighed making sakayo chuckle.

"You know we should hang out this weekend" Akira suggests. "Hm yeah sure, but where?" Ivy asked.

"We can go to the mall, then after that the arcade or amusement park" Sakayo said. "Ohh, that sounds great! So it's decided? We gonna hang out this Saturday?" Akira asked with a grin.

"Yep, just gonna ask my brothers about it. Don't know if they'll agree but I know they would" sakayo answered.

"Alright then, it's decided! Now let's finish our lunch and go back to our rooms"ivy said and with that the three of them finished their foods.

{... }

"Bye girls! See you tomorrow" sakayo waved them bye as she got in the car with Ran. "Hey sis, how was your day at school?" Ran asked as he drove back home.

"Eh, okay I guess" Sakayo shrugged with a sigh. "Did something happen?" He asked, not taking his eyes of the road.

"Just got into an argument with another girl, though I won't really call it an argument" Sakayo said and Ran just nod.

"Oh yeah, you wouldn't mind if I hang out with Ivy and Akira this Saturday right?" She asked making Ran glance at her briefly.

"Absolutely not"

........

Hey! I'm literally sorry for not being able to update last week! I will try to update again tomorrow to make it up from not being able to update last week!

Please leave a vote and comment!