〡twenty two 〡

Can you explain to me on how the fuck torturing someone makes you happy? Sakayo asked sanzu as they drove back to sakayo's house.

It's fun when you get used to it, ask your brothers" Sanzu responded with a grin as he look straight ahead.

Please don't tell me you were the one who made Ran use drugs which resulted to him passing out in the front gate? Sakayo asked and sanzu just hum response.

Can you not do that again? Rindou was drunk that time and so I was the one who needed to drag his ass all the way to his room" Sakayo huffed and glared at him.

Sanzu let out a laugh at that. Damn should have been there to take a picture of him" he chuckled making sakayo growl and looked away.

Bastard" sakayo grumbled but sanzu still heard her but choose to ignore it. With that the drive back was quiet.

Once they got back sakayo immediately went inside, leaving sanzu alone to carry all her bags.

Hey! Don't leave me here! I'm not carrying all of this! Sanzu yelled but sakayo ignored him and went straight upstairs to her room to take a bath.

Ugh, this dried up coffee stain will literally take some time to wash of" she grumbled as she strip out of her clothes and hop in the shower.

And once she was done showering she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body. She then left the bathroom and went starting to her closet.

Just as she was rummaging through her closet her door opened and sanzu stood there carrying all her bags.

They both looked at each other for a few minutes before sakayo rose a brow. So are you gonna put the bags and leave or are you just gonna stand there and stare at me? She asked.

"The second one sounds better" Sanzu smirked which earned a shoe to be thrown his way.

"Put the bags down and leave!" Sakayo growled as she picked up the other shoe and was ready to throw it at sanzu again.

"Alright! Gee your just like your brother" Sanzu mumbled as he put the bags by the door and closed it.

Sakayo waited for a few more seconds before she finally made sure that sanzu had left.

"Damn bastard" sakayo muttered as she turned back to her closet and continued on rummaging on what to wear.

"Yeah this will do" she said as she took out a black shirt and a short. She also grabbed some underwear before she started getting dress.

"Now where did my shoe go" sakayo sighed and looked for the shoe she thorwed at sanzu earlier once she finished changing.

"Ah there it is" she said once she found it behind her door. She then went back to her closet and put it at the bottom before closing it.

"Now time to arrange this bags" she turned to the bags that were put near the door by sanzu earlier before he left.

"Nah I'll do it later" she then left her room and went down stairs, finding sanzu passed out in the couch.

She grinned as she look at him. Now this give's me an idea' she thought as she quietly ran back upstairs to grab a marker and her makeup kit.

"Hehe, hope he won't mind his new looks later" sakayo mumbled as she went back down stairs and went over to sanzu.

.....

Hi! I'm sorry for the late update!

Just remember starting from now on,the updates might be on Monday or Tuesday. Thank you!