〡twenty three 〡

Sakayo covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing as she sat in the couch and waited for sanzu to wake up, which didn't take long.

After a few minutes sanzu finally woke up, he then look at sakayo who looked away while still covering her mouth.

"The fuck are you laughing about? Sanzu asked as he look at her. "N... Nothing" sakayo response, trying her best not to shutter.

Sanzu rosed a brow at her but ignore her and stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Yeah I might get myself killed because of this" sakayo mumbled as she calmed herself down.

"Get killed for what?" Sanzu asked making sakayo look at him. This she can't really stop herself from laughing.

Sanzu looked at her confused on why she was laughing so hard. "What the fuck?" Sanzu asked as sakayo held her stomach.

"Go check yourself in the mirror" was all sakayo said as she continued laughing. Sanzu then went upstairs to check what she meant.

"You little brat! I'm gonna kill you! Sanzu yelled making sakayo run towards the kitchen.

"Then fucking catch me first!" She said, challenging sanzu. She then heard sanzu run in the living room only to find that she wasn't there.

Sanzu then came to the kitchen and sakayo smirked at him. "Catch me if you can Barbie" sakayo grinned making sanzu glare at her.

"Get back here" sanzu growled as he chased her around the table. Sakayo then run towards the living room with sanzu just close behind her.

Sakayo let out a laugh as she dodge sanzu's hand that tried to pull her. "Gotta do better than that" she said as she continued to run around the living room.

"Gotcha" sanzu said as he tackled sakayo down making her yelp in surprise.

"So what are you gonna do now? You can't really kill me can you now?" Sakayo let out a small chuckle as she tried to break free from sanzu.

"No but I can still tie you upside down" sanzu said with a growl. "Put me down idiot!" Sakayo said as sanzu picked her up.

"No" was all sanzu's response as he just stood there while carrying her over his shoulder like a sack of potato.

"I swear if you won't put me down I'm telling my brothers about this! And why the fuck haven't you took of the make up yet?" Sakayo said making sanzu realized he still had some make up on.

"Ouch! Can't you fucking put me down more gently?!" Sakayo growled as sanzu just drop her.

"We're not done yet" sanzu said to her as he made his way upstairs. Sakayo huffed but then chuckled.

"Yeah this was kinda worth it" she sighed and stood up. "What's kinda worth it?" Rindou asked making her flinch a bit.

"Almost getting myself hurt because I put some make up on sanzu and maybe draw some things in his face using a marker" she grinned as she took her phone and showed it to her brothers.

Both Ran and Rindou burst out laughing at what they saw. "You did a good job sis, I'm so proud of you" Ran said as he gave his sister a hug.

"Don't fucking encourage her to do that!" Sanzu said once he got down stairs.

"Yeah, you still have a little bit left over here" sakayo said as she pointed at her face to indicate which spot.

Sanzu grumbled something under his breath and went back upstairs. This made the siblings look at each other before laughing again.

.....

Hi! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote and comment <3

See ya in the next chapter!