〡thirty two 〡

"Didn't your brothers told you last time that they'll be taking you to Roppongi?" Sanzu asked as they ordered some pizza and some fries.

"Hm, now that you mention it they did but meh I think that didn't happen" sakayo responded as they found an empty table.

"Why aren't you eating?" Sakayo asked as she took a bite out of her pizza. "Don't wanna get caught here" sanzu grumbled through his mask.

Sakayo was about to ask what he meant about that but just closed her mouth. 'Ah right, his bonten's number two. Well that's what Ran says' she thought to herself as sanzu just stared at her.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare?" She grumbled as he looked at him with a raised brow.

Sanzu just rolled his eyes as look away from her and looked around the food court instead.

As sakayo was enjoying her food, leaving some for sanzu later, sanzu stood up making her look at him in confusion.

"Let's go now" he said making her furrow her eyes more as she looked at where he was staring, she understood why and took the fries she was eating and they left.

"Tsk, how annoying" She heard sanzu mutter under his breath as they quickly made it to the parking lot and inside their car.

"Call your brothers and put your phone on speaker" Sanzu ordered and she did what she was told without questioning him.

"Hey sis! You usually don't call, do you need anything?" Ran asked as soon as he picked up the phone.

"We're being trailed by some guys, probably from the gang we just had a meeting a few days ago" Sanzu answered making Ran go silent.

"Sanzu I swear if anything happens to her I'll kill you myself!" Ran hissed from the other line and no doubt gaining the attentions of the other who were with him.

"I'll have some men back you up, I already know your location because of her phone, keep her safe" Ran said before he hung up.

"Heard that? Better keep me safe" Sakayo muttered making sanzu gave her a quick glare.

"Now's not the time!" He said making her roll her eyes. "Great, all the things that I bought were left at the mall" she mumbled as she looked back at the car who was following them.

"Can't their tire just burst or something? Because of them I left all of the things I bought, along with my newly bought books" she glared at the car.

And as if luck was on their side, one of the tires really did pop. "The fuck? You got some magic to with that or something?" Sanzu asked as he looked at her for a few seconds.

"I do not know about that but hey, less people cashing us" she shrugged as sanzu continues to drove of, taking sharp turns trying to lose them.

"Can you at least warn me first when you try to turn the car?! I haven't even properly put on my seatbelt" sakayo grumbled as she adjusted her seatbelt.

"Not my fault you didn't fixed that earlier" sanzu answered back as he drove pass some cars and continued on taking sharp turns, trying to lose them.

"Can you down a bit now? All this turning makes me wanna throw up" sakayo mumbled as she looked at the back, seeing that the cars that were following them weren't there.

"Fine" Sanzu mumbled as he slowed down a bit but not to much and took another turn.

Once they took a turn they were greeted by some familiar cars. "Well looks like the men your brother sent are here" Sanzu muttered as he finally slowed down.

"Finally some rest from all that reckless driving of yours" Sakayo muttered but sanzu still heard it but he decided to let it slide for now. "I'll just pretend I didn't hear that" he sighed as he continued on driving back to sakayo's house.

......

Hi! Hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Leave a vote and comment if you did and see you in the next chapter.